Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

The new Super potions (BYE PK)

This is a discussion on The new Super potions (BYE PK) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; one 1440 pot should be worth about 5m so PK will stay fun.....
Page: 7

Banned

one 1440 pot should be worth about 5m so PK will stay fun..

najtonlajn

Ofc 1440 pots will distroy game ..... Imagine warrior with 2priest debuffers and 1440pots... lol

Love how minor healing sins are whining :> If there were any good sins left in Ko i would say imagine a good sin with 1440hp pot and minor heal... before you start crying bout a warrior and a 1440 pot lol

mammlea2

Love how minor healing sins are whining :> If there were any good sins left in Ko i would say imagine a good sin with 1440hp pot and minor heal... before you start crying bout a warrior and a 1440 pot lol[/b]
    spiking warriors for 500-600 how am i supposed to beat their pot rate with 1440 pots?

spiking warriors for 500-600 how am i supposed to beat their pot rate with 1440 pots?[/b]
    Getting some more AP would help :P

Niv Aslan

i think u just started playing ko ?

because they are not stupid, just really retarded :mellow:[/b]
    +1

TehFonz

removed temporary.

i wont buy 1440 pots,they are for noobs that cant pk whit out them.[/b]
    Or for warriors who solo _|_, ive been hit by some assasins for fukin 1400. and drained for just as much I would for sure use these pots if they put them in the pus. Fuck vs anymore, in ke they used to be fun now shits all different. Id rather get a raptor+9, 1440 pots, weapon defense armors, talia, magic hammers and slide the fuck outta people and ks everyone i can!!!!!!!

spiking warriors for 500-600 how am i supposed to beat their pot rate with 1440 pots?[/b]

lvl to 80, get critical point, babashop urself some more and with 3k ap and critical u should do some 1.6k+ x3 on those warriors...

u should never left ares dude, u fuking pussy

p.s. im coming home in 2 weeks, go get some beers for the party a.q

alper15

oha :huh:

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Or for warriors who solo _|_, ive been hit by some assasins for fukin 1400. and drained for just as much I would for sure use these pots if they put them in the pus. Fuck vs anymore, in ke they used to be fun now shits all different. Id rather get a raptor+9, 1440 pots, weapon defense armors, talia, magic hammers and slide the fuck outta people and ks everyone i can!!!!!!![/b]
    Where is the love bro?

waton

my opinion is that it it would be hard to kill someone in ardream xD

those kids barely come at 3.5k hp... if an assassin has those + minor heal..GL with killing him i would say..

its best just to keep the game how it is, just anti cheat- anti heavenfire- anti shit

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567