Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

which server has most english players in it?

This is a discussion on which server has most english players in it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Which server nowadays has the most english players? i am a returning player...
Page: 1

Hennessy

Default which server has most english players in it?

Which server nowadays has the most english players? i am a returning player

Banned Senior Member

euko.(europa server)
    nttgame.com if you live in north america google hot spot shield.

Europa in EUKO or C-West in USKO.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
    Europa in EUKO or C-West in USKO.
    both correct. But euko would be like 5x more crowded than usko. So a lot more fun. And no duped +10 items +3 acc .)

Banned

I would say C-WEST more english speakers than EUKO (europa) However of course if ur looking for a newer server Europa is where it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    both correct. But euko would be like 5x more crowded than usko. So a lot more fun. And no duped +10 items +3 acc .)
    Sometimes i feel like.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Licking salt crystals off your nans crack

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Europa more active and english only server in all chat and shouting chat ...it have many turkish people but they talk both languages

Spoke too soon about the duped +10/+3 accessories haha. EUKO is pretty buggy, already people bugging anvil to make +9's and I'm sure bugging combining isn't far off.

Little archer Senior Member

but its true

+10 items might be on the way (lol) but his post is not saying anything wrong

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    but its true

+10 items might be on the way (lol) but his post is not saying anything wrong
    It could be true, correct.

Making a comparison on the + of items/uniques between a server thats 1 month old and 1 thats years old, is honestly... just retarded.
    That kid cant see to the end of his nose, nevermind far enough to make a decent presumption or come up with any form of opinion thats worth even reading.

Got to admit i am dissapointed in EUKO though, instead of doing stupid shit like disabling end game content to prevent OPness, they should maybe implement a no +9 items rule for a couple months.

Something along those lines anyway, im not saying specifically that but im sure people with half a brain cell know what im getting at.

It could be true, correct.

Making a comparison on the + of items/uniques between a server thats 1 month old and 1 thats years old, is honestly... just retarded.
    That kid cant see to the end of his nose, nevermind far enough to make a decent presumption or come up with any form of opinion thats worth even reading.

Got to admit i am dissapointed in EUKO though, instead of doing stupid shit like disabling end game content to prevent OPness, they should maybe implement a no +9 items rule for a couple months.

Something along those lines anyway, im not saying specifically that but im sure people with half a brain cell know what im getting at.
    No matter how you look at it; EUKO will soon be just as babashopped as any server.

To add to the conversation on a different, but similar note.... All of you that say Europa is 3x more crowded than Cwest should go see an optometrist. I log into Europa when I get home from work, and see about 8 people merchanting, and another 5 running around Moradon. I didn't even bother to level up to 35 to see what was going on in El Morad castle.

It was more empty than a Church located next to a brothel.

I hit lvl 12, then went back to USKO.

Don't give me this "Oh but you're in a different time zone" crap, because to be honest; NTTgame really cut the ends of their straws off when they banned half of the world from logging in. If only their plan, was to actually make a new USKO; but with better management, it actually might be what alot of players wanted, and their populace would be far greater.

Let's not get onto the topic of "Management" in EUKO, it's just as bad as USKO.

I'm not bagging EUKO by the way, or USKO for that matter. Just sharing my own opinion, because; it's about time somebody tried to even the odds here, as the pro EUKO players seem to be swarming to these kinds of threads like flies on shit, and spreading EUKO propaganda instead of giving a non-biased answer, like OP originally asked for.

EUKO- EUROPA
    USKO- Cwest

***EDIT****

Just to re-enforce my argument....

Yeah, it's massively packed, huh? This was taken not 3 minutes before EDITING this post, mind you.

I rest my case.

You know you cant merch on E1, right?

KO rights are sold to distributers by area, hence EUKO and USKO.

You know you cant merch on E1, right?

KO rights are sold to distributers by area, hence EUKO and USKO.
    Why does the CWEST server, allow 5/6'ths of the world, to log into it? I'm not understanding what your argument is, sorry. Please, try to explain.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

EUKO - The owners are only allowed to offer the game to Europe based players bar Turkey

USKO - K2 is allowed to offer the game to all regions but are not allowed to acept new accounts from players based in Europe , bar Turkey.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast