Welcome to Idiots Online

This is a discussion on Welcome to Idiots Online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does one of the more... sensible gm's not think maybe a catheros event would be helpful? Rather than allowing 3 ...
Page: 1

Default Welcome to Idiots Online

Does one of the more... sensible gm's not think maybe a catheros event would be helpful? Rather than allowing 3 clans to recape each 24 hours causing this kind of bull shit?

fucking idiots i swear

Banned Senior Member

ya... it's gonna be awhile before we get our capes I think, people are in there just because they can be and cant even scratch Cathiros

SataNnicC_ is in there lol. he has nothing to worry about cause if u go after him he'll just run and no1 can ever catch up. speed haxor <_<.. but yea. its like impossible to do kq. me and my clan went to check and none were up. some nub clans were running around killing eachother. retarded shit.

tbh im really not surprised :mellow:

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    tbh im really not surprised *:mellow:
    gyft shard

8th

so ur telling me that clans just sit in there all day waiting for others to come in so they can kill them?

wat do you get from killing someone in there? just coins? or do you get NP also?

just coins... unless you do what i did, because they exped me... i had everyone of their tankers exped

funniest part was their clan leader pming me telling me i was a noob because i attacked him and not the warriors, i then asked him to see how the warriors were.... each lieing dead around catheros...

he just replied with 'fuck' and left

bunc of kids there hehehehe

Zparda

Originally posted by phantomlink
    ya... it's gonna be awhile before we get our capes I think, people are in there just because they can be and cant even scratch Cathiros
    Is like when some gay Human Clan go and Torment MNI when we kill Issilon coz they cant patetic shit

armand0

m i the only one that havent lost the cape?
    solo clan ftw ^^