Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

''New'' İtems Dragon Box & High Monster Staff

This is a discussion on ''New'' İtems Dragon Box & High Monster Staff within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They Can't delete them cuz of lots members bought more than 10k cash , And mod said this Item's are ...
Page: 3

They Can't delete them cuz of lots members bought more than 10k cash , And mod said this Item's are normal hahahahahha ... Anyway I will quit .

CRaCKs From Europa

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nomak View Post
    They Can't delete them cuz of lots members bought more than 10k cash , And mod said this Item's are normal hahahahahha ... Anyway I will quit .

CRaCKs From Europa
    hey cracks remember christ from euko?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nomak View Post

CRaCKs From Europa
    they can just roll back the game and charge these players with their KC. so they can do something else with it except buying that shit.

anyway, seems like USKO is under maintenance right now..lets see maybe they deleted it or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    they can just roll back the game and charge these players with their KC. so they can do something else with it except buying that shit.

anyway, seems like USKO is under maintenance right now..lets see maybe they deleted it or something like that.
    do you rly belive they gonna deleted it? their greed wont alow such a move ....

this is bigger fail that Uniqs from normal mobs few years back.

Imagine if someone decent got their hands on the rights to run the servers...
    Or at least be in charge of in-game content! Wow, it would be perfect! A child could make the game awesome again...

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I think they took the rates of dropping those rare items down.. seems like its not that easy to drop a cs or iron neck anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    I think they took the rates of dropping those rare items down.. seems like its not that easy to drop a cs or iron neck anymore.
    well it should be like 0,0005 for CS and 0,5 for a iron neck

Its simple and the faster way for all - quit, they need know ppls are not stupid, cuz they think just about money - items from pus was low income so why not add In+1 etc from Pus.

Best way for euko its disconnection this box from PUS after merge, then all join EUKO

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Some simple thing in? It was a goddamn ultima neck as far as I know.
    Ultima Necklace & Blue Chest for Chapter 6

Quote Originally Posted by Yoav View Post
    Well you weren't able to turn those in for IN's though? The IN's were before that as far as I know.

Well you weren't able to turn those in for IN's though? The IN's were before that as far as I know.
    those who trade ultima necks to the GM in game recived back iron necks. Thats nothing compare to this crap, you can buy it from pus when u want.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    those who trade ultima necks to the GM in game recived back iron necks. Thats nothing compare to this crap, you can buy it from pus when u want.
    Yeah but as far as I know they stopped those trades soon after Bi-Frost launched.. Isn't that when the trading occurred?

Yeah but as far as I know they stopped those trades soon after Bi-Frost launched.. Isn't that when the trading occurred?
    that was just two days when you could trade it to GM, and not everybody did that anyway.

have fun guys,i already gave up this become an private server,and if it is to play a private server there is better private servers than USKO...

well if it makes you feel any better, I only got fragments of sloth and fragments of rage ;/

I am not the gambling type, that will be the one and only time I buy/use a dragon box since I didn't get shit.
    I would be better off buying them and selling them in merch rather than take the chance to get nothing.

They don't need to delete them imo, just change the chance rate....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast