Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

''New'' İtems Dragon Box & High Monster Staff

This is a discussion on ''New'' İtems Dragon Box & High Monster Staff within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i didn't get anything too,spent like 6k Npoints but still shit lol,dsnt matter if i got or not the other ...
Page: 4

i didn't get anything too,spent like 6k Npoints but still shit lol,dsnt matter if i got or not the other players got,new servers are full of sets+1 and cs now,its not fair with people that worked hard to get items,now a idiot comes buy Npoints and get sets+1 and cs LOL...

Banned Senior Member

You know it is also not fair to new players that we sit here and baba +3 Sets and +8/+9 weoopons. I don't see much of a difference. The company running this game is juts trying to get the money instead of us players passing through each other.

The more I think about it the more and more it actually sounds like a good move on their part. They are sick of losing profit to baba's. They want that money and they have every right to it.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    those who trade ultima necks to the GM in game recived back iron necks. Thats nothing compare to this crap, you can buy it from pus when u want.
    you had to sell it to sundries , not trade it to GM :O

the trading thing was with the energy rocks ^^.

Moi

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post

afaik you needed to trade it to the gm in folk village and some time latter you'd get a İN

and with those energy rocks yes you needed to trade them to a gm and you could ask any item in return

btw any new drops like that new rings from UTC ?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    afaik you needed to trade it to the gm in folk village and some time latter you'd get a İN

well now i remember they also asked to trade that trophy thing that spams 654654654x R in a second to a gm and then you could ask any item from them some did others didn't

btw any new drops like that new rings from UTC ?
    no, I threw 3ultima necklaces to sundries and got this 3x iron necks.. I didn't hear about any thing such as trading it to gm :P

about energy rocks, yeah... I by myself had this energy rock and didn't trade it because this guy didn't present himself as a GM.
    Only one who did trade energy rock for this was Rasta (C-West) and he took a chitin shield 8 as prize........................

The rates on these drops have been dramatically reduced, fyi.

Oh. I suppose this thing was after I quit USKO. Well FYI there was indeed an event with ultima necklaces when bi-frost was introduced as a new zone. I don't remember how ppl got them really but that's when I heard you had to trade it to a GM for an iron necklace.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Oh. I suppose this thing was after I quit USKO. Well FYI there was indeed an event with ultima necklaces when bi-frost was introduced as a new zone. I don't remember how ppl got them really but that's when I heard you had to trade it to a GM for an iron necklace.
    Hackers were selling them for 999m? If I remember correctly.

Yeah, this is unfair. NTT think we can just go to a forum and buy items with real money??? It's not that easy!

i did trade two ultimate necks directly to the GM at folk vilage.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

biforst introduced as a new zone before this Iron-ultima neck event came to USKO.
    I can't really remember dates, but I'm pretty sure that Bi-Forst came to usko on 2006-2007(or so)
    The event where you needed to throw this iron necks to innhost, made by K2 during 2010-2011(Once again, I'm not sure about the date..but its somewhere around these years)
    They gave to everyone a ultima necklace, you had to throw it to innhost and you would get a Iron necklace for this.
    I personally got 3x iron necks from this event. But this event didn't last so long.. after a day or two they ended this event so not everyone managed to do that..

about the ultima necks, when they introduced biforst back then.
    ultimas used to drop them(2x gb , 1unique , exc weap +6 , 1sb and sometimes UN) it was pretty rare and those who actually dropped it never bothered to sell or none was interested in buying it..
    This Neck isn't usefull at all and its more rare than a Iron neck, so.....
    K2 deleted the Ultimas from BiForst during 2009 or so because of the koxpers who used to go biforst and get to ultima room before any other player with their speedhacks and just lure it up the mountains
    and solo it.

I think that NTTGame brought back the ultima to biforst, but I'm not sure in 100%.
    When K2 deleted it, they deleted the "Messenger of The God Pathos" from Biforst aswell.
    And back then when NTTGame brought to usko the CSW expansion(about 1y ago) they destroyed the biforst gate so no one could enter in.
    About a month or so when they brought the UTC expansion to USKO, this expansion also fixed the biforst gate so we could go in again.
    I went next to the Ultima Room few times, but the NPC there doesn't work so we can't get tped in(when you press on him, nothing happens)
    But.. I pressed Z and caught "Messenger of The God Pathos", so maybe this expansion brought the ultima back to biforst too...
    no one knows except for the koxpers I guess

@Stan, hahaha eric
    What you showing in your signature exactly?
    1pt of us getting smashed by 3pt of humans? why you don't show SS of what happened 3minutes after that :9? when we caught them for a 8v8?
    -EDIT-
    This PM, was for a 1v1 when I ran after you without armor.. hahahahahaha
    Last edited by Adi; 10-11-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    i did trade two ultimate necks directly to the GM at folk vilage.
    well, I threw 3ultima necks to sundries and got on letter 3iron necks a second after..
    O.o?

biforst introduced as a new zone before this Iron-ultima neck event came to USKO.
    I can't really remember dates, but I'm pretty sure that Bi-Forst came to usko on 2006-2007(or so)
    The event where you needed to throw this iron necks to innhost, made by K2 during 2010-2011(Once again, I'm not sure about the date..but its somewhere around these years)
    They gave to everyone a ultima necklace, you had to throw it to innhost and you would get a Iron necklace for this.
    I personally got 3x iron necks from this event. But this event didn't last so long.. after a day or two they ended this event so not everyone managed to do that..

about the ultima necks, when they introduced biforst back then.
    ultimas used to drop them(2x gb , 1unique , exc weap +6 , 1sb and sometimes UN) it was pretty rare and those who actually dropped it never bothered to sell or none was interested in buying it..
    This Neck isn't usefull at all and its more rare than a Iron neck, so.....
    K2 deleted the Ultimas from BiForst during 2009 or so because of the koxpers who used to go biforst and get to ultima room before any other player with their speedhacks and just lure it up the mountains
    and solo it.

I think that NTTGame brought back the ultima to biforst, but I'm not sure in 100%.
    When K2 deleted it, they deleted the "Messenger of The God Pathos" from Biforst aswell.
    And back then when NTTGame brought to usko the CSW expansion(about 1y ago) they destroyed the biforst gate so no one could enter in.
    About a month or so when they brought the UTC expansion to USKO, this expansion also fixed the biforst gate so we could go in again.
    I went next to the Ultima Room few times, but the NPC there doesn't work so we can't get tped in(when you press on him, nothing happens)
    But.. I pressed Z and caught "Messenger of The God Pathos", so maybe this expansion brought the ultima back to biforst too...
    no one knows except for the koxpers I guess

@Stan, hahaha eric
    What you showing in your signature exactly?
    1pt of us getting smashed by 3pt of humans? why you don't show SS of what happened 3minutes after that :9?
    -EDIT-
    This PM, was for a 1v1 when I ran after you without armors.. hahahahahaha
    The event I'm talking about was 2008. I wasn't around the game anymore when this whole introduction to 'Chaos Expansion' happened so we both might be right?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

The event I'm talking about was 2008. I wasn't around the game anymore when this whole introduction to 'Chaos Expansion' happened so we both might be right?
    you said it was when they introduced biforst no?
    they introduced it around 2006-2007 O.o
    CWest came out in 2008 and I remember me doing Biforsts in Diez before CWest(I quitted diez when cwest came out)

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Well yeah I've just looked into it now to be sure.
    The biforst came out with ROFD expansion.(03/08/2006 - august 2006)

Anyways the drop rates on the unique ítems were dramatically reduced. Always a lucky few who did it early got the advantage. I'm certain they make this on purpose those greedy fuckers.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast