New ticket system

This is a discussion on New ticket system within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone having any problems with it? It says i can track my ticket in My Support but i cant find ...
Page: 1

graydeath

Anyone having any problems with it? It says i can track my ticket in My Support but i cant find that anywhere so now i lost the ticket and i dont know what the response is. Not to mention its ugly as hell <_<

Mario

dont need to spam every new annouincemet made on KO website here... and if u do it, next time be sure u wont say a BS... system isnt really new (dont care they used "new" word in news name), it was in use like 1 months ago smart ass - we was usin it for like 2 months since jan/feb...

graydeath

1 month ago rofl? The new hosted by parature.com stuff? Im sure that wasnt 1 month in fact im sure it wasnt even 1-2 weeks ago and it was said that it was introduced on the 12th but what do i know im just a &#39;smart ass&#39;. Maybe if you werent an asshole and actually had a look i wasnt referring to the announcement at all..

Mario

1 month ago rofl? The new hosted by parature.com stuff? Im sure that wasnt 1 month in fact im sure it wasnt even 1-2 weeks ago and it was said that it was introduced on the 12th but what do i know im just a &#39;smart ass&#39;. Maybe if you werent an asshole and actually had a look i wasnt referring to the announcement at all..[/b]
    im not an asshole, im just "on" time, they submited this system once at 20 feb 2007 (just checked a date)
    http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?n=2&id=181

then they changed it again to old system at 03.22.2007
    http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?n=3&id=70

and today changed it back lol

i know coz i was banned 19th feb, 1 day after they changed system, when i was spammin 957 tickets per day... Your ticket isnt lost... after u sibmited one to check it u need to click 2x on Submit a Ticket and u will see it on left side below My Recent Requests

graydeath

Well, i thought it was new but im not actually referring to the announcement, actually only asking if anyone had any problems with it? Like i cant find the &#39;My Support" page that will allow you to track your ticket.

Edit: Read your edit ._., yeah i found it now thankyou, maybe they should name their titles better

Mario

actually announcement title is ok, coz system is new at all, they just forgot to mention that we were usin it not so long ago... good thing is that u can delete submited ticket, but sux, coz u cant delete (at least i couldnt find out) short cut to deleted ticket in My Recent Requests so u still can read deleted ticket >< well maybe they fixed it this time.