Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

new trade/merchant lock

This is a discussion on new trade/merchant lock within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by fady The makers of this patch are stupid or veryyyyyyyyy stupid, this is just bullsh1t. How about ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by fady View Post
    The makers of this patch are stupid or veryyyyyyyyy stupid, this is just bullsh1t.
    How about the ppl who putted alot of coin on noob characters, they got to level up to 30?
    you can still store it at Inn... and keeping money on new account is just stupid, cuz you'll get banned

This game is being run by mentally challenged people, how on earth is this supposed to slow them down ?

At least they didnt delete our gbs like last time, all the people with ilegal gbs didnt care but the ones with llegit hard earned noah where buttfucked by k2.

Angry

Wow so gold farmers won't be impacted whatsoever because we all know they run on constant bots and takes them 10 mins to be lvl 30... But new players can't buy noob weapons, quest items, etc etc etc from merch..

Another k2'd solution...... I'd like to know which idiot comes up with these ideas..

it took me two hours by myself to get 30, gold farmers in 8 party will take around 30 min lol

next time k2 better dont do nothing,

KimboSlice

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    This game is being run by mentally challenged people, how on earth is this supposed to slow them down ?

At least they didnt delete our gbs like last time, all the people with ilegal gbs didnt care but the ones with llegit hard earned noah where buttfucked by k2.
    rofl yeah they got raped

im 31 n still cant trade...

:\ have to level my merchant then..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12