Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Transfer.........

This is a discussion on New Transfer......... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How about a class transfer........
Page: 1

DieWithMyKiss

Default New Transfer.........

How about a class transfer.....

Clerice

I don't know how that would work since some classes are a lot easier to lvl than others...

DieWithMyKiss

all classess have their ups and down, give me an example of a class thats hard to lvl..

RezzerGirl

warrior

DieWithMyKiss

chea right, they're easy to lvl...apos....harpys....golems..you name it, they can kill anything any other class can kill only faster

personally i think transfers are a stupid idea. the balance would be fine if K2 actively blocked signups for the more populated nation. Class transfers just go too far, some classes are easy to get to 60, like mage and rogue, some are easy to 70 like warrior. If you choose a class you should stick with it and if you dont like it then start another one from scratch.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by 0000000
    personally i think transfers are a stupid idea. the balance would be fine if K2 actively blocked signups for the more populated nation. Class transfers just go too far, some classes are easy to get to 60, like mage and rogue, some are easy to 70 like warrior. If you choose a class you should stick with it and if you dont like it then start another one from scratch.
    +1 i wish they followed that little warning too "if u switch nation ull lose all ur chars" but of course if they can make money they dont care

necro_

Originally posted by 0000000
    Im gona have to agree with you on that one zero!

Vlein

w000t scammer

http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...=0#entry1571106

diewithmykiss, first ip ban on ko4life plz

necro_

Originally posted by Vlein
    w000t scammer

http://s11.invisionfree.com/knighton...0#entry1571106
    Ko rank is so old school

xm241

Im sure if K2 actually gave the option of a class transfer most people could just macro on like a an acrher and then switch..

DieWithMyKiss

omfg get off my nuts ffs, go flame someone else, i don't even knw you

Vlein

never scammer

DieWithMyKiss

didn't we go over this?

let me make this plane and simple.....ok...ready?

the raptor that was part of the deal......you with me?.....got wiped in a dupe wipe....ok take a couple mins to digest that

ok..round 2.....so I took my account back....wow look at that...so much accomplished in so little time...grats

Vlein

riiight it got dupe wiped, any1 can say this right?
    how about the 500m he gave u?
    and the equipment that was on the priest? did u give those back?
    hmm nope, scammer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast