Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Transfer.........

This is a discussion on New Transfer......... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmmm let me give back items to a peron who tried to scam me...hm..your IQ = -15...
Page: 2

DieWithMyKiss

hmmm let me give back items to a peron who tried to scam me...hm..your IQ = -15

Vlein

rofl how did he try to scam u? because u said a raptor +1 was what? "Dupe wiped?" when? please tell me when this dupe wipe happend? fucking scammer just go die

DieWithMyKiss

look, i've said my side of the sotry. I'm not going to play mary-go-round with you, what happened, happened, this will be my LAST post regaurding this issue, feel free to flame all you want, obviously you're not the smartest person in the world but hey...when you balls drop then mabey yo'll realize what a fool you're making of youreself

/DumbAss

BattyBat

If people want to switch they should be able to. People should have the choice to do what they want, not not nation transer just becasue some people on forums think it will "mess up the balance" of the sever. In the end it comes down to personal choice, not what others think or say.

SirKnight

K2 only thinks money

TunaFishyMe

K2 is what we called a company. Company thrive on money. Its common sense. There is no such thing as a free lunch in this world. Live with it.

Diekissme or whatever.

You buy something from a store with fake money. You cash it in at the bank and they tell you the money is not real. You get your item back? The raptor came into your hands. You could have duped it. The deal was 500m and raptor 7. He gave you his end. You have no rights to take back the account.

DieWithMyKiss

hahaha ima let some duper have my account for free?

don't think so, put ur slef in my position for a min

Too bad i got that raptor from DMs -_-

Banned Senior Member

Keep the arguments to PM's I dont want to close this thread

apoth0r

to be honest if u traded a duped raptor with him for the char and it got wiped, i'd do the same. Not exactly fair is it ?

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by apoth0r
    to be honest if u traded a duped raptor with him for the char and it got wiped, i'd do the same. Not exactly fair is it ?
    ty ^^

Originally posted by apoth0r
    maan i got the raptor from DMs, can't u fucking understand??

DieWithMyKiss

can't you understand that i logged off with it in my inventory, i logged out with it gone......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12