Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New trend?

This is a discussion on New trend? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol why do you guys think the FULL str BP has no HP nor AC - there are some FULL ...
Page: 3

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

lol why do you guys think the FULL str BP has no HP nor AC - there are some FULL str BP at lvl 69 that can tank 3 rogues at lvl 69 with a sheild ofc but im just saying imagine if this priest is using GOD mode then those assassins would be long gone before bringing the priests down - you really underestimate the power of FULL str BP plus GOD mode

Yeah there are SOME of them, but these hackers are not going to take the risk of gearing those chars up, so they will have crappy ac and hp

Yeah there are SOME of them, but these hackers are not going to take the risk of gearing those chars up, so they will have crappy ac and hp[/b]
    plus none of`em is going to take the risk of vsing with a 83 lvl sin im taking about Ardream and RLB im sure their are some at CZ but not as much as Ardream so yaa bringing them down wont be easy !!

Banned

well in diez the clan legitimus i saw many mages using that hack when they almost die............. same as the leader of the sub clan of wink lvl 83 zzzzzzzz

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

alot of high lvls using this shit also on pathos, zzzzzz
    fuck these madafackerz

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

you know it would work nicely on a full Str BP lol it would owns anyone[/b]
    lol i have a video i frapsed of a bp i hadnt seen b4 with a ii+8 and he pmed me and everything in cz for a vs

we both used restore and started goin at it.. got him down to 1/4 his hp and boom god mod ftw... wat fckin retarded person asks for a vs and then trys to hack his way out of it -.-

like some1 said. parasite rocked his world :P

lol i have a video i frapsed of a bp i hadnt seen b4 with a ii+8 and he pmed me and everything in cz for a vs

we both used restore and started goin at it.. got him down to 1/4 his hp and boom god mod ftw... wat fckin retarded person asks for a vs and then trys to hack his way out of it -.-

like some1 said. parasite rocked his world :P[/b]
    lol yaa i know theres a video of 4 warriors(friends) lvl 80`s on my old server manes trying to kill a lvl 6x ROGUE fully duffed but they couldnt

lol yaa i know theres a video of 4 warriors(friends) lvl 80`s on my old server manes trying to kill a lvl 6x ROGUE fully duffed but they couldnt [/b]
    Then he obviously wasnt fully duffed...full duff involves parasite as well.

ehm, i said this specific "hack" destroyed pk as it is nowdays.

prick[/b]
    have you not heard of arrow shower hack in cz? That has existed since KE, Nothing really new, This new 1000 hp shit is just like the spammable rice cake's - Go learn your history of KO please.

Tard.

Then he obviously wasnt fully duffed...full duff involves parasite as well.[/b]
    i saw the video ^^ - wll to be hoesnt they were +2 warriros maybe 2 3 or 4 - and the dude was a warrior or a rogue

Easy Fix

Every time that you use a Scroll, you must spend 10,000 coins.

When you kill one then you will have a nice reward in coins and it will be a very expensive way to Pk which will cut their numbers by quite a bit.

Easy Fix

Every time that you use a Scroll, you must spend 10,000 coins.

When you kill one then you will have a nice reward in coins and it will be a very expensive way to Pk which will cut their numbers by quite a bit.[/b]
    fix for what ? :huh:

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

well it suks on ionia cuz ppl dont have the gear and items as rest of the server

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123