Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New trend from the KO community?

This is a discussion on New trend from the KO community? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im pretty sure it was wagyar that thought of the title babashopper cause of arestides, or should i say thegreatfraggle? ...
Page: 3

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

im pretty sure it was wagyar that thought of the title babashopper cause of arestides, or should i say thegreatfraggle? h34r:[/b]
    Quite frankly i dont remember who did invent that word. He may have since he was, well, u know xD But i do remember the whole drama shit back then. Funny thing is that this is where waggy got his "::". We had a joke regarding that, its like anti babashop cavalry rank to have those

Ironicly tho, according to current understandings, waggy was a bigtime babashopper. Goodness, he bought FIRST +7 rouge shell boots EVER in diez from sephiroth

PioneeR

Game going to the dark side Like some one did say big % of legits players will left

Next Ko will have

All 3rd party tools are acceptable.
    Cheaters Arena
    Best 10 NP Transfer Board: lol:
    +9 item as gift for a 5 years premium pack worth 1000 $
    Buy 100000 KC pack with gift +8 unique
    None premium not allowed to enter 24/7[/b]
    Someone please repost the same things again, and again. Somehow, I can't get enough of this cliche, it just doesn't stop being funny. :lol:

/sarcasm_off

some laughs r good at times.

/sarcasm_off

Ignore Me Senior Member

When hacking gets party bans. Suddenly everyone becomes legit and disgusted with hackers.

GamersFirst wanted to do the new cheat reporting with a new website. We have G1 website done. And games like WarRock in the new format. So KnightsOnline is next then maybe we get scan and ban.

Banned

Quite frankly i dont remember who did invent that word. He may have since he was, well, u know xD But i do remember the whole drama shit back then. Funny thing is that this is where waggy got his "::". We had a joke regarding that, its like anti babashop cavalry rank to have those

Ironicly tho, according to current understandings, waggy was a bigtime babashopper. Goodness, he bought FIRST +7 rouge shell boots EVER in diez from sephiroth[/b]
    sephiroth was insanely rich i remember, all he did was upgrade and farm shit all day. he came back for a bit when devile was playing in just4fun, but in never would of thought that waygar babashopped so much

What is the real future of KO?
    There was a guy once which hacked to KO database on the admin lvl. He was not a bad guy and did not do anything(or pretended that he did not) and he wanted K2 to contact him so he could point all db protection weakness. It is a matter of time when some1 will hack db again and a random items will start to disappear(hmmm maybe it is already happening?) So a new era for KO is instant fullbackup restores of KO database, cause I bet that K2 want know that some1 hacked them for a long time
    BTW I am learning MsSQL&Oracler atm

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

sephiroth was insanely rich i remember, all he did was upgrade and farm shit all day. he came back for a bit when devile was playing in just4fun, but in never would of thought that waygar babashopped so much [/b]

Yeah he was dam rich back then. This is how spray got busted, after he hacked my mage. He asked seph if he wants to buy a glass belt while there was only 2-3 glass belts in whole server. End result was that i got my belt back. Not hard to see what happend in the middle.

Wagy bought alot of stuff yeah but thats whats so funny, to all us oldskool ppl, he wasent a babashopper. And if it matters then he mostly bought the items to help his friends out who were quiting. Like the rols and shells and IB.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123