Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New type of bug

This is a discussion on New type of bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fuck i was pulling my connections to get me made female and wow hmm im rethinking it LOL[/b] connections to ...
Page: 2

fuck i was pulling my connections to get me made female and wow hmm im rethinking it LOL[/b]
    connections to the power up store? everyone seems to have "connections" these days. :mellow:

well, they made me a barbaian, but im still bugged. They told me to contact a logos gm, and they can fix. Thats would work, if Logos gm's actrully unblocked thier pms......

Oh, and the reskill didnt work. it just made my def go down by about 200, cause i lost my def skills, and sicne i dont have the tab for it anymore, i cant put em back in \o/

go to the npc and make your first job change or are you too high lvl for that?

go to the npc and make your first job change or are you too high lvl for that?[/b]

cant do the same quest twice, i dont have the option for it

PollMeDown

hmmm... well thx for telling me

emosexual

Ermm. Go delevel to 59 and rape dcz in shells ftw?... Oh, forgot about stat points... doh -_-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12