Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The new update for priests?

This is a discussion on The new update for priests? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It said the a priest INT will determine the dmg, wtf, so the only way to be a bp will ...
Page: 1

GummyBear

It said the a priest INT will determine the dmg, wtf, so the only way to be a bp will be to go int?

anyone got any info on this -.-

It's taken from KOK but doesn't mean it's guaranteed to cmoe to USKO, but there is a high certainty.

Someone make me a siggy, I'm against this.

BP 4 Lyfe

GummyBear

actually im thinking about this, im a fan of apper bp's myself cause i can build them very well but..

the build for a chitin bp is 174 int 220 str rest hp,

if INT will be increasing your AP, than possibly you cold go 220 int, enouth str to use your wepon, rest hp.

With this you will have high ac, if int acts exactly the same as str, than high Ap, high res, but low hp most likely, and ontop of that litererly you could switch from being int support to int bp just by putting on a shield.

Banned

So it will be the same for bps exept they will use shell and not paper ?
    And supportpriests will be usless to play when you can be both at the same time ?

Though this means no more 2 handed weapons lol ?

Though this means no more 2 handed weapons lol ?[/b]
    Would be nice if they once fuck up another class than rogue.

End of BP?

GummyBear

yeah now that i look at it, this isn't much of a change other than giving a bp an extra 200 ac lol.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

No more BPs... YaY!!! :P

kidding, but many things will change, we can&#39;t do anything about it ><

I don&#39;t see how it&#39;s fucking up a priest class,if you wanna be support grab a shield + 1handed and you are a support-easy as that,that&#39;s the same as support mages that wear chitin shields,they can either wear their staff and inflict lots of damage or wear a chitin shield + dd and be a support.

But i gotta say i don&#39;t see a reason of doing it,battle priests were and remain the strongest class,by doing this,the priests will have enormous defense and attack,and will totally be undefeatable,i mean with the release of ROFD InT bps became more popular(in ke they almost didn&#39;t exist),and they became even stronger,now it&#39;s another boost... <_<

In addition k2 will have to give out Redistribution scrolls again,since there is lots of paper battle priests,which will be totally fucked,since strength will not boost their attack lol.

Edit*****

Oh i forgot that they need STR to wear clubs

I don&#39;t see how it&#39;s fucking up a priest class,if you wanna be support grab a shield + 1handed and you are a support-easy as that,that&#39;s the same as support mages that wear chitin shields,they can either wear their staff and inflict lots of damage or wear a chitin shield + dd and be a support.

But i gotta say i don&#39;t see a reason of doing it,battle priests were and remain the strongest class,by doing this,the priests will have enormous defense and attack,and will totally be undefeatable,i mean with the release of ROFD InT bps became more popular(in ke they almost didn&#39;t exist),and they became even stronger,now it&#39;s another boost... <_<

In addition k2 will have to give out Redistribution scrolls again,since there is lots of paper battle priests,which will be totally fucked,since strength will not boost their attack lol.[/b]
    Actually they probably won&#39;t be undefeated... but will probably beat no one as well... I&#39;m assuming since they can use a 1h weapon only, that their AP is gonna be shit and probably wouldn&#39;t be able to hit anywhere as close as other classes spam for.

GummyBear

Actually they probably won&#39;t be undefeated... but will probably beat no one as well... I&#39;m assuming since they can use a 1h weapon only, that their AP is gonna be shit and probably wouldn&#39;t be able to hit anywhere as close as other classes spam for.[/b]
    were does it say that they can&#39;t use 2 handed wepons?

im pretty sure all it said is u cant use a 1 handed wepon in the left hand.

anyway this has a huge downside, if im right, with 220 int, 180 ish str, rest hp. The hp on th epriest is going to be horrible.

and also lol, if int increased AP, than wear armor with int bonus? ( well i would wear hp to help compinsate)
    but ontop of that, there won&#39;t be a need for str uniqs anymore, a bp with be geatting his ap from Ep&#39;s IN, rols over rocs, im not sure about earrings.

Aslong as as they can still use 2 handed wepons, a bp might not be unbeattle but will stil lhave good hp with al lthe support uniqs, great AP, great AC great res + duffs.

anyway this has a huge downside, if im right, with 220 int, 180 ish str, rest hp. The hp on th epriest is going to be horrible.

and also lol, if int increased AP, than wear armor with int bonus? ( well i would wear hp to help compinsate)
    but ontop of that, there won&#39;t be a need for str uniqs anymore, a bp with be geatting his ap from Ep&#39;s IN, rols over rocs, im not sure about earrings.

Aslong as as they can still use 2 handed wepons, a bp might not be unbeattle but will stil lhave good hp with al lthe support uniqs, great AP, great AC great res + duffs.[/b]
    "Priests will no longer be able to equip weapons in their left hand. Also, the damage will be calculated based on the INT stat."

If you logically think, that means not even be able to hold a 2handed weapon... but we&#39;ll see

Aslong as as they can still use 2 handed wepons, a bp might not be unbeattle but will stil lhave good hp with al lthe support uniqs, great AP, great AC great res + duffs.[/b]
    Why do you keep saying bp&#39;s will have lower hp like this? If you think about it good, they actually will have SAME or more hp...think about it, right now most int bp&#39;s use 174 int, 220-230 ish str and rest to hp, well with int giving them ap they can now go 174-178 str for HB+7/8 220 INT and rest to hp, so its basically same thing...and considering HB&#39;s have INT bonus this will be main build for bp&#39;s and its price will go up. So what you are saying that they will have lower hp is just plain nonsense talk.

Change of the EXP penalty
    04-09-2009

The level the EXP penalty starts at will increase from 61 to 75.

if my calculations are correct, the exp gets halved at 75 instead of 61
    i might be wrong tho since i didn&#39;t really pay attention at the history class

GummyBear

Why do you keep saying bp&#39;s will have lower hp like this? If you think about it good, they actually will have SAME or more hp...think about it, right now most int bp&#39;s use 174 int, 220-230 ish str and rest to hp, well with int giving them ap they can now go 174-178 str for HB+7/8 220 INT and rest to hp, so its basically same thing...and considering HB&#39;s have INT bonus this will be main build for bp&#39;s and its price will go up. So what you are saying that they will have lower hp is just plain nonsense talk.[/b]
    Well u misunderstood, im not a int bp type of person, i played paper bp with 76 int, 160 hp rest str.
    So when i said they will have low hp as an int bp, im comparing it to a paper bp, but with this update paper bps will be pointless so now im thinking of int bps, and they probobly have more hp since they won&#39;t have the need for str uniqs.
    -The question is, armor with hp or int bonus xD.
    Change of the EXP penalty
    04-09-2009

The level the EXP penalty starts at will increase from 61 to 75.

if my calculations are correct, the exp gets halved at 75 instead of 61
    i might be wrong tho since i didn&#39;t really pay attention at the history class[/b]
    yeah so 100% exp from mobs until 75.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast