Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The new update for priests?

This is a discussion on The new update for priests? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This prolly wont come. Otherwise Int Priest will turn into Warriors who can duff heal cure buff and still do ...
Page: 2

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

This prolly wont come.

Otherwise Int Priest will turn into Warriors who can duff heal cure buff and still do amazing damage.

GummyBear

This prolly wont come.

Otherwise Int Priest will turn into Warriors who can duff heal cure buff and still do amazing damage.[/b]
    yeah so for this will be a win win mainly, cause if it doesn&#39;t go i still keep my favourite build <3 paper

and if it does go, +1 on what you said.

Why do you keep saying bp&#39;s will have lower hp like this? If you think about it good, they actually will have SAME or more hp...think about it, right now most int bp&#39;s use 174 int, 220-230 ish str and rest to hp, well with int giving them ap they can now go 174-178 str for HB+7/8 220 INT and rest to hp, so its basically same thing...and considering HB&#39;s have INT bonus this will be main build for bp&#39;s and its price will go up. So what you are saying that they will have lower hp is just plain nonsense talk.[/b]
    thats a very good observation, i think your right
    also if int gives more ap, hb will give attack bonus, as well as glass belt (+10 int)
    so ap will be better
    i dont see why k2 would do this, makes absolutely no sense, doesn&#39;t fix any bugs, and will probably end up getting bugged

where did you guys see this btw or is it made up :huh: :lol:

Ignore Me Senior Member

Otherwise Int Priest will turn into Warriors who can duff heal cure buff and still do amazing damage.[/b]
    I likey the current theory on translation.

If your weapon requires STR then AP based on STR.
    If your weapon requires INT then AP based on INT.

And OFC they all die - hahhahahahahhahaha bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb,

I wish K2 would just stop fucking around and keep things as they are. Not everyone likes int bps, they&#39;re boring

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I likey the current theory on translation.

If your weapon requires STR then AP based on STR.
    If your weapon requires INT then AP based on INT.

And OFC they all die - hahhahahahahhahaha bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb,[/b]
    Whut?

And where it says that item requirements will change?

Ignore Me Senior Member

And where it says that item requirements will change?[/b]
    No Priest maces require INT.
    HB and Swords require STR.

No one seems to understand korean. We know it has been changed - but WTF?. :lol:
    [사제 무기 공격력 리뉴얼]
    1. 사제용 한손 둔기류의 대미지 상승 스텟이 힘에서 아닌 지능으로 바뀝니다.
    2. 사제용 무기는 오른손에만 착용이 가능합니다.
    3. 사제용 둔기 이외의 무기를 장착시에는 힘에의해 대미지가 적용됩니다.
    4. PVP 경우 타 캐릭터의와 밸런스를 맞추기 위하여 일정량의 하락된 데미지만 적용받게 됩니다.

Google sais.
    [Priest weapon damage Renewal]
    1. Seutet the rise of China daemiji sajeyong hand power to blunt object, is replaced by non-intelligence.
    2. With only the right to wear sajeyong weapons.
    3. When equipped with a weapon other than a blunt instrument sajeyong land will apply toward the United States.
    4. If you meet other characters and the balance of PVP to apply, but will receive a certain amount of harakdoen Demi.

Other words from dictionary.com transaltion set on Korean
    daemiji = damage
    sajeyong= scavenge, scrounge, skunk
    himeuihae= hammer
    harakdoen=break down
    Demi = after : But has a capital letter.

LOL have fun

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Other words from dictionary.com transaltion set on Korean
    daemiji = damage
    sajeyong= scavenge, scrounge, skunk
    himeuihae= hammer
    harakdoen=break down
    Demi = after : But has a capital letter.

LOL have fun[/b]
    Don&#39;t believe everything the online translators tell you. These are exactly the cases why I&#39;m looking for a customizable translator.
    "Saje" (사제) is the word used for the priest class in KOKO. But I suppose it&#39;s a nonstandard word because it rarely translates to "priest" and more often it gets left in the text as "saje", or even worse, with the hangul letters.
    The word "Demi" is an example of fragmentation. In the last sentence, 데미지만 "demijiman" is probably meant to be "demiji-man" but Google understands it as "demi-jiman" so it keeps "demi" and "jiman" is mixed into the sentence (I guess it became "but" because that&#39;s what you get for entering only 지만). With a customizable translator, I&#39;d tell it to translate 데미지 as "damage", which would prevent 데미지만 from being fragmented in the wrong way.

Right now, my guess for the translation of the sentences is as follows:
    1. The stat that raises power for priest maces is changed from strength to intelligence.
    2. Priest weapons may only be worn in the right hand.
    3. When equipped with a weapon other than a priest mace, the strength stat will be used.
    4. To keep balance with other classes in PVP, damage will be reduced by a certain amount.

Ignore Me Senior Member

My go at translation breaking it down into phrases using the spaces.
    Also like Gyorokpeter I see the first 3 Kanji comparison to priest. I think they mean "for priest".
    Also STR 15 on MGame site translates to power. HP actually translates to strength.
    My dictionary.com sais Demi means it follows like night follows day.

(1) 한손 둔기류의 (One hand and a blunt instrument of class) 대미지 상승 (damage increase) 스텟이 힘에서 아닌(This power is not set up) 지능으로(To intelligence) 바뀝니다(changes).
    (2)무기는(weapons) 오른손에만(Right hand only) 착용이(wear this) 가능합니다(is available)
    (3)둔기(blunt force) 이외의(other than) 무기를(weapons) 장착시에는(when mounting) 힘에의해(hammers) 대미지(damage)가(the) 적용(Apply)됩니다(is).
    (4)PVP 경우(All PvP) 타(other) 캐릭터의와(character) 밸런스를(balance) 맞추기(fit) 위하여(to) 일정량의(a certain amount of) 하락된(I think reduced) 데미(demi=it follows)지만(but) 적용받게(be applied) 됩니다(is)

My translation, seems the Koreans speak like Yoda.
    [1]Priest One hand blunt instrument of class changes from strength to intellegence.
    [2]Priest weapons only available to wear in right hand only.
    [3]Hammers follow other rules to blunt force weapons.
    [4]For balance in PvP a cerain amount of reduction follow like night follows day. (you only need balance cos we will hit mobs insane)

New priest can probably solo TK. But wont hit as hard in PvP.

mrmagic2008

hmmmm isnt this already implemented in JPKO? can&#39;t we just find a JPKO player and confirm?

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

hmmmm isnt this already implemented in JPKO? can&#39;t we just find a JPKO player and confirm?[/b]
    Hmmm... I started a mage on JPKO but I have never tried a priest so maybe it&#39;s time to do that now.

It seems that JPKO has undone the update and will be re-doing it on 23rd of April. I must wait until then to confirm.

Until then, please don&#39;t mess with Google Translate. It won&#39;t get better if you break the words by spaces, although it does stop the fragmentation - as long as you break at every single space. You have a reference translation in my earlier post, so try to post only results that make more sense that mine does.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Change of the EXP penalty
    04-09-2009

The level the EXP penalty starts at will increase from 61 to 75.

if my calculations are correct, the exp gets halved at 75 instead of 61
    i might be wrong tho since i didn&#39;t really pay attention at the history class[/b]
    OMG i love this!!!!

Ignore Me Senior Member

You have a reference translation in my earlier post, so try to post only results that make more sense that mine does.[/b]
    Who the fuck died and made you translation god?

Lighten up!

And as I try not to flame you cos of your hard work for the community.

When you disabled King Of Knight to not show Energy Rocks. Then used special access to hand everyone in (first all the other nation on your server) then everyone to get a prize. You were CHEATING!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Change of the EXP penalty
    04-09-2009

The level the EXP penalty starts at will increase from 61 to 75.

if my calculations are correct, the exp gets halved at 75 instead of 61
    i might be wrong tho since i didn&#39;t really pay attention at the history class[/b]
    Did this happen yesturday during the restart?

Right now, my guess for the translation of the sentences is as follows:
    1. The stat that raises power for priest maces is changed from strength to intelligence.
    2. Priest weapons may only be worn in the right hand.
    3. When equipped with a weapon other than a priest mace, the strength stat will be used.
    4. To keep balance with other classes in PVP, damage will be reduced by a certain amount.[/b]
    ZOMFG!!! h34r: h34r: h34r: Love this one!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast