Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The new update for priests?

This is a discussion on The new update for priests? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K im confused now, so if ur using a hb+7 lets say, ur AP will b based on STR? and ...
Page: 3

GummyBear

K im confused now, so if ur using a hb+7 lets say, ur AP will b based on STR?
    and if ur using a 1 handed mace, you AP will be based on INT?

and what dmg reduction?

Ignore Me Senior Member

and what dmg reduction?[/b]
    First statement is simple to translate - AP is based on INT for 1 handed priest mace.

Third statement is most confusing. Fate of Hell Breakers and Swords is least clear.

The forth statement shows no numeric value to the dmg reduction.

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

and what dmg reduction?[/b]
    It's currently not distinguishable if a weapon is a "priest mace" or a "regular mace". JPKO has already made a patch to distinguish between the two. The damage reduction is not explained any further, just that it will be applied in PVP.

tHeUnBeAtAbLe: I suppose you didn't read the disclaimer at the top of the future updates page.

ashet: When I said "makes more sense" it means you can explain everything in the sentence in connection with the game, and has no mumbo-jumbo in it. Maybe I should have written "makes any sense".

"Priest One hand blunt instrument of class changes from strength to intellegence. " What's a "blunt instrument"? And "of" what "class" is it about?
    "데미(demi=it follows)지만(but)" If you spent some time reading the "reference" post, you woulnd't have made the same mistake again. So just for you, I'll repeat the whole thing:
    The word "Demi" is an example of fragmentation. In the last sentence, 데미지만 "demijiman" is probably meant to be "demiji-man" but Google understands it as "demi-jiman" so it keeps "demi" and "jiman" is mixed into the sentence (I guess it became "but" because that's what you get for entering only 지만). With a customizable translator, I'd tell it to translate 데미지 as "damage", which would prevent 데미지만 from being fragmented in the wrong way.

KOKO uses a lot of English words spelled phonetically. For example, "1~35레벨 퀘스트 리뉴얼" reads "1~35rebel kweseuteu rinyu-eol". You don't need a translator to tell that it means "level 1~35 quest renewal". In general, try to find embedded English words and ignore what the machine translator turns them into.

I'm no "translation god". I simply try to figure out the meaning of the sentences before posting nonsense in the public. If something is too complicated to figure out (like this one was originally), it won't be posted. Still, errors may slip through. I even learned the pronunciation of hangul letters to help weed out mistakes like fragmentation.

Any suggestion for alternate translation is welcome, although I don't think you can make anything radically different out of these sentences. But don't come with "blunt instruments" or anything that looks foreign to the game.

ING

if it's end of BP. S> 81 lvl priest

Little archer Senior Member

everyone knew that bps were overpowered.

it was just a matter of time til the class was nerfed

now i just need hellblade cooldown plz cmon koko

if it's end of BP. S> 81 lvl priest [/b]
    where did any1 say it's end of BP, lol?

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

I wish K2 would just stop fucking around and keep things as they are. Not everyone likes int bps, they're boring[/b]
    K2 hasn't announced this..
    although if this happens in the game i will definitely go for 255 int! loads of mana and nice resists. the resists don't come from the jewels/gear.

im curious for the weapons though. in Koko and jpko they have alot more weapons then we have here, so they might have 2H weapons with int requirement.

I wish K2 would just stop fucking around and keep things as they are. Not everyone likes int bps, they're boring[/b]
    so you'd rather be a tank priest instead of be a BP and a tank priest (put a shield on and your in tank mode)

K2 hasn't announced this..
    although if this happens in the game i will definitely go for 255 int! loads of mana and nice resists. the resists don't come from the jewels/gear.

im curious for the weapons though. in Koko and jpko they have alot more weapons then we have here, so they might have 2H weapons with int requirement.[/b]
    don't forget that shells +8 require 108str, so ur stats at 83 will be:

255int
    108str
    104hp - pretty low lol...

also the dmg will be reduced while using a Priest Mace, so I don't see it as a very big change lol

Has the halved exp alredy been changed to 75? Or when will it happen?

_JB_

so basically bps will remain the same(with HB/II/MS), but int priests will hit harder (with say lycaon hammer) and chitin/fp bps will hit less hard (with say smite hammer) or same (with 1H impact)

doesnt seem too drastic to me...will be able to ks a bit more in cz tho
    and fp/chitin bps will be discouraged to use shield with 1H weapon, which imo is balancing the game. as for the dmg reduction in pvp, im guessing this is to prevent other extreme of battle priest (255 INT) of becoming too overpowered because the AC and AP would be ridiculous.

GummyBear

or..you can have 220 int 174 str and rest hp and have high res, high ap, huge mana, and decent hp with all the hp/int uniqs.

-but seriosly, there was nothing aboutt his in the official forums, so i dought anyone has to worry about this for a while.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123