Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

the new update of xtrap will stop speedhackers?

This is a discussion on the new update of xtrap will stop speedhackers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 should put a monster just for koxpers that roams randomly in all maps. It should hit with only one ...
Page: 2

soyouthink

K2 should put a monster just for koxpers that roams randomly in all maps. It should hit with only one damage first time then doubles every hit. But if character its attacking moves away it stops attacking and moves to another player. If the charcter never moves away that damage will increase until the player can no longer minor/pot fast enough and die. This monster should have 2x hp/def as fenklor and no drops so koxpers not try to kill it. Would also be fun for bragging rights to see how many mins u can live against its attacks xD

Banned

o.O wtf?

darkday

:P 20MINS ago akara2 at cz i see speed hacker ... + valk hacker he on mountain with bow kiling zr lol

Razyrfist

I feel my retirement looming closer and closer with each passing day. I can't go 60+ because gems are 12m each and speed hackers own Ardream....

Banned

even if it does stop them it will be only for a little while....[/b]
    no its a TBL file, most of them are alredy serverside exept the speed and most of the archers skill.. yes they use spammable counterstrike to =(
    i guess its a bug of some kind that makes it impossible to have the speed skills on serverside.

i see no reason to use that gay tbl, SPEEDHACK= more DC.

k2 hasn't even fixed the cz bug where your name shows up twice
    i think out of all the games they host they care about KO the least.

i think usko is just goign to end up like diablo, a hacking wasteland with no gms

Just was in Jurad with the most annoying speed hacking mage, kept running ahead and tping us and we had to keep running back to kill the mobs. Speed hack still working.

this is a easy problem to fix k2 only need to have a tbl check when u boot up ko
    some private servers have this... so if a teenage kid can make one why the fak cant k2 <_<

lovel12345

hope the new x-trap do stop speed hack. dam speed hacking is dam annoying

cama

of course it will...for about 2 hours til the hack is updated

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12