Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

new usko news!

This is a discussion on new usko news! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +10 items are indeed not allowed in the game. Almost every time I investigate a reported player that supposedly has ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default new usko news!

+10 items are indeed not allowed in the game. Almost every time I investigate a reported player that supposedly has a +10 item, the item is not +10. I'm not dismissing the reports altogether and we will continue to investigate the items but a lot of the time it ends up just being speculation. So if you are very certain about an illegal item, feel free to let us know and we'll check it out.
    - korlash.

apparently if we report +10s now to korlash they will be "investigated" and if they are "illegal" they will be deleted. go go report lets finally clean this part of the game up lol

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

This reminds me of that time they said they were going to get rid of cheaters.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zXFuryXz View Post
    This reminds me of that time they said they were going to get rid of cheaters.
    no i just find this hillarious because turks spent like 2k-5k on +10s and they gonna just lose em even if 1 +10 gets deleted i will still laugh

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

lmao funny stuff

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    - korlash.

apparently if we report +10s now to korlash they will be "investigated" and if they are "illegal" they will be deleted. go go report lets finally clean this part of the game up lol
    The ones on cwest has been reported and the buyers wanted to get rid of it asap. So yeah they do investigate those items which end up being deleted at the end.

Banned Member

- korlash.

do you really believe this shit ?

Delete from TableItems where ItemGrade > 9
    Delete from TableItems where ItemGrade > 11 and Rebirth=1
    Select * from TableItems where ItemGrade > 9
    Select * from TableItems where ItemGrade > 11 and Rebirth =1

They can delete or find all of the items with the similar queries above. But they are giving such a shit explanation to deceive only kids

If +10 item is illegal why don't they delete all ?

ok good 2 hear, im sure usko will have no +10s in a few weeks
    hellzbellz19 likes this.

Going to be a lot of pissed off Babas if GMs actually come thru with their investigations.

- korlash.

woder how they will "investigated" +10 items that was injected into game few years ago and traded 1000x times during that time.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I think you will find a few big scalps will be had , so people "think" someone is being done and then very little else will happen.

The problem is , they can not say a +10 is not possible, because it is possible so they need to work out what is made and what is not. This type of thing is a can of worms waiting to be opend and I fear there will be alot of mistakes made if they are too hasty in doing this.

Banned Senior Member

usko is improving tho, they are banning more, made a good sheriff system and some other stuff.

Was never hard to pass their dupe wipes, nor will it be to pass this one...
    like people did back in the days.. Duped 3000 shell parts.. make the +10 delete the rest..

Someone hacked korlash`s forum account I guess. Or he`s drunk.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    Someone hacked korlash`s forum account I guess. Or he`s drunk.
    it was hacked once i remember

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I think you will find a few big scalps will be had , so people "think" someone is being done and then very little else will happen.

The problem is , they can not say a +10 is not possible, because it is possible so they need to work out what is made and what is not. This type of thing is a can of worms waiting to be opend and I fear there will be alot of mistakes made if they are too hasty in doing this.
    Felix is for one more time right..Tbh i dont really understand why admins are gonna delete the +10 items,as THEY let them be able to be upgraded at+10.i mean..if you think that +10 is impossible,then get a +9 limit at all items.So simple

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast