Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By FreekaleeK
  • 1 Post By Darken

Thinking about coming back....

This is a discussion on Thinking about coming back.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi Gays! Is it worth coming back to this game??? kinda miss it! Was fun playing until all that hacking ...
Page: 1

Default Thinking about coming back....

Hi Gays! Is it worth coming back to this game??? kinda miss it! Was fun playing until all that hacking an bull crap started going on? If so, what server? and where are all the English speaking players at?? For those of you that remember me, Holler!!! Really thinking about coming back and BABA stuff hahaha. PEACE!

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

I just came back to the game recently. I can't tell you if you should come back or not, that's ultimately up to you. However, I can tell you a few things from what I've seen. I haven't seen as much hackers as before, it's not infested like it used be to where it was EVERYWHERE, now you rarely see them. As far as server goes, I'm on Europa and there's some english speaking players but it's very active. I believe Anatolia might have more English speaking players but I could be wrong.

protip: Depending on the server, don't baba until prices settled. For servers that have merged, the cost of items are very high and slowly coming down. (At least that seems to be the case for Europa)
    Last edited by JayClaiba; 07-27-2014 at 06:50 PM.

Hacks was my biggest reason for leaving and a lot of players quit, so I did the same. I'll for sure wait till prices go down though if that's the case. What happened to Beremus, C-west servers???? Damn I've been gone for a while! LOL

C-West merged C-East and Ionia and is now Anatolia. Still quite a few english players on both human and orc side. Really good server if ya want to baba haha. Hackers has gone way down the NTT has put out quite a few things to combat hacking and its going pretty well. I dont know when you left but the game has gotten a lot better.

Go to either Anatolia/Europa if you wish to play with English people, i'd suggest you to NOT go to recently launched servers like Asgard, they are infested with koxpers. Welcome back.

Wouldn't waste any time on USKO anymore, its all inactive as fuck and it wont live up to the memory of the game you have in your head. Just find another game to play.
    Bathory and Diver like this.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Hey beramus noob, ur alive ?

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Wouldn't waste any time on USKO anymore, its all inactive as fuck and it wont live up to the memory of the game you have in your head. Just find another game to play.
    Inactive? That depends on server.

Europa is
    - most active server currently and its pretty booming there
    - also most English speakers i'd say
    - cleanest server when it comes to +9 / +10 items. This server didnt live through k2 corruption era. So there are no +10 items there, and +9s are quite rare.
    - For me personally this server reminds me of old beramus times i loved the most.

Also nttgame handles the game far better than greedy k2 did, and there is far less koxp.
    You can also secure your acc nowdays with some more advanced methods as well, so not every other person end up hacked as it used to go during k2 times. In fact I havent heard of anyone being hacked for long time now.

For me it will never be what it used to be in good old times, but thats how it goes with everything not just KO. Still game's always fun is u have someone to play it with.

and now let this little game review be celebrated as my

ONE THOUSANDS POST.. YeaH! I've finally made it! Getting drunk tonight lol
    FreekaleeK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Hey beramus noob, ur alive ?

Inactive? That depends on server.

Europa is
    - most active server currently and its pretty booming there
    - also most English speakers i'd say
    - cleanest server when it comes to +9 / +10 items. This server didnt live through k2 corruption era. So there are no +10 items there, and +9s are quite rare.
    - For me personally this server reminds me of old beramus times i loved the most.

Also nttgame handles the game far better than greedy k2 did, and there is far less koxp.
    You can also secure your acc nowdays with some more advanced methods as well, so not every other person end up hacked as it used to go during k2 times. In fact I havent heard of anyone being hacked for long time now.

For me it will never be what it used to be in good old times, but thats how it goes with everything not just KO. Still game's always fun is u have someone to play it with.

and now let this little game review be celebrated as my

ONE THOUSANDS POST.. YeaH! I've finally made it! Getting drunk tonight lol
    Sup Darken!!!! WTF MAN!! Miss playing with you all!! You guys still playing? if so, what server??? sell me a character! Priest FTW if you got one!! LOL Let me know bro!!

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

lol hey . no one is playing from oldest guys as far as i know. I miss old times too..
    Europa server as i posted above, there are some ex beramus people there too, and probably most english ppls from all servers

europa/ anatolia/athena i think those are the 3 best servers, playing europa myself

or euro PVP server - english has some english speaking peeps but you gotta know how to play like a ba0sss