Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

New USKO Server OLYMPIA

This is a discussion on New USKO Server OLYMPIA within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by fuckthisgame So basically you were exping to 80 in cypher. Then they released 83. Now you're exping ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisgame View Post
    So basically you were exping to 80 in cypher. Then they released 83. Now you're exping to 83. And a new server releases. I smell salt
    Pretty much, yea.

c'mon majed, come to cypher.

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    Sounds like fun, but its not going to last. Maybe 1-2 months tops till it peaks. Just another Money Making scheme by NTT.
    A money making scheme that most players buy into.

Interesting to witness USKO practically become and be treated just like a private server.

Gl for those that will start on Olympia, and then on then one that will be launched after that.
    JayClaiba likes this.

NEINNNNN Senior Member Truffles's Avatar

People still act surprised that this is happening? It's been this way for so long you shouldn't be surprised by it any longer, lol. I just play it to get my fix then stop playing again.
    erdo1990 likes this.

so i have to pay 5 power store points in order to merchant items on USKO =O since you need to setup SMS protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    so i have to pay 5 power store points in order to merchant items on USKO =O since you need to setup SMS protection.
    exactly mate

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Interesting to witness USKO practically become and be treated just like a private server.

Gl for those that will start on Olympia, and then on then one that will be launched after that.
    That's because PSKO can offer exactly the same gameplay as USKO. PK is the almost the only thing people play this game for, so if private server owners just launch balanced servers with working files, then you can get your PK satisfaction from there. Some of the servers are literally USKO, but with less time spent XPing and farming and more focused on the PvP aspect of the game. Also less expensive and smaller gear gaps between players.

about steam servers... even they merge servers I think,

xigenon+beramus+adonis = cypher /2

cypher will stand many years.

iTzBryan Senior Member

All I know is I quit the game because of the PUS pay to win items. So I'll give this server a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    All I know is I quit the game because of the PUS pay to win items. So I'll give this server a shot.
    Glad someone is positive about it. Everyone else is a pessimist about it. Yes people start and restart. Follow the new server. Some people don't even play and continually lurk here still with their unwanted input.

Basically. If we want to still play. You guys should fuck off and leave us alone. Because you're still lurking in a forum for a game that you "don't play" wouldn't be suprised to find these "retired" players lurking in a server honestly.

Glad someone is positive about it. Everyone else is a pessimist about it. Yes people start and restart. Follow the new server. Some people don't even play and continually lurk here still with their unwanted input.

Basically. If we want to still play. You guys should fuck off and leave us alone. Because you're still lurking in a forum for a game that you "don't play" wouldn't be suprised to find these "retired" players lurking in a server honestly.
    Why are you bothered by people's comments? The retired KO players are still a part of the community and it doesn't lessen your gaming experience in any way if they don't like the game anymore lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Why are you bothered by people's comments? The retired KO players are still a part of the community and it doesn't lessen your gaming experience in any way if they don't like the game anymore lol.
    Because people come and spew their pessimistic attitude toward stuff that they don't even participate in anymore and try to make people who are participating in it look ignorant. The old saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" really rings true here

Because people come and spew their pessimistic attitude toward stuff that they don't even participate in anymore and try to make people who are participating in it look ignorant. The old saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" really rings true here
    Shush fuckboy.

OT:

Many excite for ardream. Should be packed as fuck, will be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Shush fuckboy.

OT:

Many excite for ardream. Should be packed as fuck, will be fun.
    Fuck u /10char

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast