Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

New USKO worth playing?

This is a discussion on New USKO worth playing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; many people like to exp too...not just pk 24/7, but hopefully c-west gets more active so there would be frequent ...
Page: 4

many people like to exp too...not just pk 24/7, but hopefully c-west gets more active so there would be frequent exp on and also pk!!!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Mgame will take care of the usko version much better then k2 did , Server stablity is much better already , few quests fixed the day they got it .
    No such bullshits event of 3200kc and 200000 trina reward anymore .
    We do need more players for Cwest aswell , its Getting Much more active then it is now =)

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Mgame will take care of the usko version much better then k2 did , Server stablity is much better already , few quests fixed the day they got it .
    No such bullshits event of 3200kc and 200000 trina reward anymore .
    We do need more players for Cwest aswell , its Getting Much more active then it is now =)
    Fool yourself.

i dont feel bad anymore for the dummies that people like you deceive, they probably deserve it for being so naive and clueless.
    sonvicky and coolboyp2 like this.

u mad bro?

yeee u mad

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    u mad bro?

yeee u mad
    Why would he be mad, you pathetic cunt?
    He only tries to prevent dumb fucks from joining an empty server because of empty promises from people like you and infected who should seriously be banned already for massive deception.
    alex987 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Why would he be mad, you pathetic cunt?
    He only tries to prevent dumb fucks from joining an empty server because of empty promises from people like you and infected who should seriously be banned already for massive deception.
    lol!! you're definitely mad.

tip: maybe ask him to use some lube next time so you're not as butthurt

^^^^ entry-level troll up in this thread

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Fool yourself.

i dont feel bad anymore for the dummies that people like you deceive, they probably deserve it for being so naive and clueless.
    razor... razor...razor...
    i still cant believe u never admit u always been a nab , i didnt start flamming u but i dont know why u start flaming me .
    A lot of ppls do coming back to cwest , u quitted so long ago after finally understading that u r the noobest rogue in cwest . I remember u running with ur crappy bow in cz eating the floor after 3 hits or super towning , i really dont get it why u still keep playing ko with your skills ...
    All the cwest players who read it and used to play when server just opend know what i mean .
    Anyway im not about flamming u so dont flame me aswell ...

AND ILL KEEP BELIEVE , CWEST IS THE BEST SERVER THAT LEFT ON KO (ALL VERSIONS AT ALL) !!! U dont wanna play there ?? fine good for u , just dont come and flame over a sever u used to play more then a 2 years ...

Boy, you fire crotches need to stop flaming so much

razor... razor...razor...
    i still cant believe u never admit u always been a nab , i didnt start flamming u but i dont know why u start flaming me .
    A lot of ppls do coming back to cwest , u quitted so long ago after finally understading that u r the noobest rogue in cwest . I remember u running with ur crappy bow in cz eating the floor after 3 hits or super towning , i really dont get it why u still keep playing ko with your skills ...
    All the cwest players who read it and used to play when server just opend know what i mean .
    Anyway im not about flamming u so dont flame me aswell ...

AND ILL KEEP BELIEVE , CWEST IS THE BEST SERVER THAT LEFT ON KO (ALL VERSIONS AT ALL) !!! U dont wanna play there ?? fine good for u , just dont come and flame over a sever u used to play more then a 2 years ...
    for your limited brain it might have been a flame, but for everyone else its just the truth.

you know, i used to want USKO to shutdown. but now i want it to last as long as possible so failures like you can stay forever addicted to it only to realize how much time you wasted when it is already too late. kinda crude, but thats what i truly wish for this little game, your life.

nnnnd yes, i was the worst rogue ev0r if that helps you sleep at night

well to be honest, knight online exp sucks, it takes hour, u cant solo, or if u do it costs 999999999999999999$ of pots and it gets boring cuz its jsut about doing the same thing over and over... when u find party, they kick you for +1k xp / monster... pvp is fun but well xD they let down knight online since many years. i wonder why people still play that game with WoW, guild wars 2 comming, diablo 3, aion online, league of legends, heroes of newerth etc.. id rather pay 50$ for a game and have people to play with. eslant is empty and when theres people its only for ed. xD if i were u i'd just play another game.

AND ILL KEEP BELIEVE , CWEST IS THE BEST SERVER THAT LEFT ON KO (ALL VERSIONS AT ALL)
    just NO, CW had good moments but c`mon never was even close to crowed times of Ares/Dies/Xig

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    just NO, CW had good moments but c`mon never was even close to crowed times of Ares/Dies/Xig
    I think you mean it was never even close to the EMPTY times of Ares/Diez/Xig...

yay! razor wants the servers to remain open! now everyone can sleep in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by alex987 View Post
    well to be honest, knight online exp sucks, it takes hour, u cant solo, or if u do it costs 999999999999999999$ of pots and it gets boring cuz its jsut about doing the same thing over and over... when u find party, they kick you for +1k xp / monster... pvp is fun but well xD they let down knight online since many years. i wonder why people still play that game with WoW, guild wars 2 comming, diablo 3, aion online, league of legends, heroes of newerth etc.. id rather pay 50$ for a game and have people to play with. eslant is empty and when theres people its only for ed. xD if i were u i'd just play another game.
    Its just a realllyyyyy addicted game to some people lol...money isnt all about life too zzzz people just wanna live a good life playing the game they love is there something wrong with enjoying life?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast