Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

New USKO worth playing?

This is a discussion on New USKO worth playing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So many flames from undeveloped peasants, whats the go? Props to anyone trying to rejuvenate a server, we all play ...
Page: 5

So many flames from undeveloped peasants, whats the go?

Props to anyone trying to rejuvenate a server, we all play the same game, i don't understand why people choose to flame others who take time to try and recruit more players.

Coolboy and Razor, you guys are like ex-smokers. You're shits getting old.

My opinion, every version, every server is practically the same. Go where your friends are.
    Last edited by Lavie; 05-25-2012 at 11:03 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

many people, including danny, have tried to make cwest the ultimate server.

everybody has failed so far. it didnt succeed back then, it wont succeed now.

i dont care anymore tbh, let the naive people be fooled. i dont even know why i tried to avoid their future disappointment in the first place.

Hang your armor up Razor, it's time to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    for your limited brain it might have been a flame, but for everyone else its just the truth.

you know, i used to want USKO to shutdown. but now i want it to last as long as possible so failures like you can stay forever addicted to it only to realize how much time you wasted when it is already too late. kinda crude, but thats what i truly wish for this little game, your life.

nnnnd yes, i was the worst rogue ev0r if that helps you sleep at night
    even if people gets addicted in the game, most the people i know that are addicted to the game are successful in their lives, things that haters dont understand that some people do spend money in PUS items,scrolls and premium every month BECAUSE THEY HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT. Because they work for their money and use it on games because it makes you feel good, makes you happy when the world is thriving on depression and hatred. There's things in KO that doesnt always involve pk or exp but the fact of making friends and talking with friends chilling in towns and stuff. Thats what most games represent, a good community to be with and not haters trying to destroy others.

Mwah the game is getting inactive

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

for your limited brain it might have been a flame, but for everyone else its just the truth.

you know, i used to want USKO to shutdown. but now i want it to last as long as possible so failures like you can stay forever addicted to it only to realize how much time you wasted when it is already too late. kinda crude, but thats what i truly wish for this little game, your life.

nnnnd yes, i was the worst rogue ev0r if that helps you sleep at night
    =) i like when u talk shit cuz u got nothing to say ...
    Keep on thinking that .
    You never been good at any server u played thats why u hate this game soo much , I dunno and dont care if u still play somwhere now but probably if yes , u suck there aswell .
    Now if u dont believe Cwest will goes up again good like old days or not i dont care , All i know we got good guys in here not like other servers that 95% of the players dosent even speak or understand english , And thats why i say cwest is the only server left worth playing for the English players .
    Accept it or not , believe that all the cwest players naive or not , we dont care because we do believe in CWEST , i had a lot chances to quit this game but i didnt cuz of Cwest and all the good guys i found out here by the years playing.

come back !

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    =) i like when u talk shit cuz u got nothing to say ...
    Keep on thinking that .
    You never been good at any server u played thats why u hate this game soo much , I dunno and dont care if u still play somwhere now but probably if yes , u suck there aswell .
    Now if u dont believe Cwest will goes up again good like old days or not i dont care , All i know we got good guys in here not like other servers that 95% of the players dosent even speak or understand english , And thats why i say cwest is the only server left worth playing for the English players .
    Accept it or not , believe that all the cwest players naive or not , we dont care because we do believe in CWEST , i had a lot chances to quit this game but i didnt cuz of Cwest and all the good guys i found out here by the years playing.
    why do you keep bringing the ingame skill level argument as a way to supposedly ridicule me? i could care less about that, Lol.

dat 50 IQ.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

why do you keep bringing the ingame skill level argument as a way to supposedly ridicule me? i could care less about that, Lol.

dat 50 IQ.
    There is no argument , there is only a fact .
    Now quit talking crap about cwest and quit this topic .

c-west sucks , is my own opinion not talking in general

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    There is no argument , there is only a fact .
    Now quit talking crap about cwest and quit this topic .
    pride yourself of being "good" in a dead game .

ahh~ the ignorance.

long live cwest!

I've tried to play USKO again, but it isnt the same anymore. The feeling, the fun isnt there anymore.
    I've played years in Beramus, and was fan of the server because there were only 2 or 3 +10 edit items and the rest was mostly +2 uniqs and +8hb or +9 ii/raptor weapons.

But when Beterr came with his cursed +10 items/+3 uniqs/+9chaos weapons, Beramus died for me.
    Even now the Mgame isn't clear what todo against the edit items, what can they do? K2 facked them while leaving. Server merge might bring a new live into USKO but without deleting the Edit items, it's the same bs.

I am now playing EUKO, there is it the same with GM's /kopx but atleast there is no edit items.
    Edit items destroyed the game, and with it, it will never be the same again. And if it gets deleted many people will quite the game because they 've spend thousands on those edit items. It will be the same on both ways, USKO will die, and EUKO might get the award to be the nr.1 KO game in the world.

C-west is death. G(host)-West

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

might be dead coz u guys preffer to troll forums instead lol.

ok end when came new bdw. The last most dmg did chaos expansion. From this days KO is only going down. Where days when u neded 1 year for make 80 lvl? where days when blue chest was rly something worth? where days when u needed full normal pt for talos or tk? where days when uniqs+8 was rare.

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    might be dead coz u guys preffer to troll forums instead lol.
    +1 Listen to zecca lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast