This is a discussion on New USKO worth playing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by zecabr
might be dead coz u guys preffer to troll forums instead lol.
These forums are more ...
Naw its not worth playing koexp are everywhere bots are on 24/7 pvp is just stupid since people just speed hax away.
C-west Many Babas..Atleast From What I Seen..Not As Active Depends On Times But Usually Not Many..Koxpers Theirs Less Now..But Still Around...Its Alright But Yeah Not As English Anymore..
Well here is Negative&Positive things in new usko.
- The tickets getting answered faster then before.
- There is no more server crashs without any notice before , when they taking the servers offline now, its just for fixing bugs etc..
- Seems like soon they'll release the new expansion, and atleast they're not just talking like K2 did.. they was just saying "in next month" then next month came and nothing..
*Well thats all I saw until now, but I guess there is lots more positive things about MGame.
- The new event's schedule is sux hard..
- There is no active GMs at the moment(Wasn't before anyway xD)
- Same sherifs , basically as I saw just by reading people's topics in forums, some people say that they want MGame to nominate new sherifs cuz there is lots of koxpers around..
- They disabled the APR Ban , koxpers who using outdated koxp wont get banned as they got before. They said they are working right now on new anticheat - which will be better then APR ofcurse.
They only disabled the auto ban, it doesn't mean they won't check it's reports and ban the cheaters.
Yeah But Think Of All The Abusing Atm Even With Apr Disabled ? >.<!
not like the APR was having a big effect. it didn't stop the up-to-date hacks which i'm sure represent the big majority of hacks that people are using
where da fuq is all the activity that prince and co. were advertising ITT? i bothered to log in today to find the same idiots on, a dead cz, a speedhacking BP ruining my exping (57k per dk fun!) at cz, and some more inactivity.
this was near noon US time mind you (as advertised by cwest fanboys).
it looked so active at emc, until i noticed that 99% of the 20~ people sitting there were AFK.
everyone is hoping for the best i guess....