Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New "Verified Cheaters" List on KingOfKnight

This is a discussion on New "Verified Cheaters" List on KingOfKnight within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1 auto i.p. ban any players found on there would be amazing... also why it will probably never be implemented ...
Page: 2

+1 auto i.p. ban any players found on there would be amazing... also why it will probably never be implemented by k2[/b]
    Because they only handle the customer support part, K2 doesnt do anything related to programming, they buy the fixes.

xanarchistx

All magi's program does is take a list of players online at the time, along with details on each one.

Their program is able to see that the users are in the abyss on c2 and c3.. K2 does not have a list of these people just sitting around..

Natazaku

The list is people out of areas you can be in. It just takes the coordinates and if you can't be in at that specific coordinate then you are outside the walls.

nutsackatak1

Seems like this is the first and easiest step K2 can take in banning cheaters. GOGOGO someone post on main forums, for I am too lazy!

Seems like this is the first and easiest step K2 can take in banning cheaters. GOGOGO someone post on main forums, for I am too lazy![/b]
    Well the Post get deleted!!! 100%.
    And they will say its not possible...blabla.

Actually everyone who has spent money on anything else in ko besides prem should be on that list

Banned

good job king of knight

i hope that k2 will do some thing with that...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12