Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New war...

This is a discussion on New war... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This new war is so gay ! Humans killed warder 1 and 2 and the Keeper, and we still lost ...
Page: 1

This new war is so gay !
    Humans killed warder 1 and 2 and the Keeper, and we still lost because of number of deaths.
    Any1 on other servers killed all the warder/keeper and got the same thing? or is this only akara ?
    Well I wish we had the old wars maps back

// Flamethrower

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

oh lol that is something new then, it's usually once all killed then u invade, but looks like they really wanted to implement the 1 hour war and 1 hour invasion.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

its all about kills

not points or anything

stop dieing :P

They make the warders harder to kill and at the same time make them pointless? I think this is a bug since if you dont win by getting warders and keeper then whats the point in having them.

They make the warders harder to kill and at the same time make them pointless? I think this is a bug since if you dont win by getting warders and keeper then whats the point in having them.[/b]
    I believe killing the wardens and keeper add to you kill count but only a little. These new wars really make you have to be in a party with priests that can heal you and mages that can tp you back to keep everyone from dying. The wars are about being smart now and not just going in and gangbanging the wardens and keepers and done. So its not about brute force anymore but strategy. I still wish they made the wars for say 65+ anyone lower is just useless even at 65 not much you can do cuz most of the time half the humans on ares are sitting at the respawn in our base and most are dcz chars or 60-69 which cant do much so they go afk.

DoNotMess

I believe killing the wardens and keeper add to you kill count but only a little. These new wars really make you have to be in a party with priests that can heal you and mages that can tp you back to keep everyone from dying. The wars are about being smart now and not just going in and gangbanging the wardens and keepers and done. So its not about brute force anymore but strategy. I still wish they made the wars for say 65+ anyone lower is just useless even at 65 not much you can do cuz most of the time half the humans on ares are sitting at the respawn in our base and most are dcz chars or 60-69 which cant do much so they go afk.[/b]
    that wouldn't work cause when a new server came along there'd be no one in the wars. and in the newer servers war would have very few people.

I believe killing the wardens and keeper add to you kill count but only a little. These new wars really make you have to be in a party with priests that can heal you and mages that can tp you back to keep everyone from dying. The wars are about being smart now and not just going in and gangbanging the wardens and keepers and done. So its not about brute force anymore but strategy. I still wish they made the wars for say 65+ anyone lower is just useless even at 65 not much you can do cuz most of the time half the humans on ares are sitting at the respawn in our base and most are dcz chars or 60-69 which cant do much so they go afk.[/b]
    That kinda doesnt make sence Not dieing isnt about being smart and organized cos you can only do that for yourself and your 8 man party. However taking down a warder with guards around you falling logs and orcs ganging your ass thats hard and requires orginasation. and the objective ( the warder ) Brings the humans and orcs to a central point to fight it out. else you would just be wandering across the map looking for a human to kill.

Validating

new war sux badly
    those castle defence weapons are way too good pff needs lvl 1 noob to kill those opposide nation -.-
    and those catapults are like sports car

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

yea the logs are overpowered imo. They should bring down ur hp to 1/2 not a 1 hit which is pretty gay

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

It's done this way for a reason. They want to implement more party pk instead of solo pk. Thus they made it all harder to kill.

tell u wats more gay... 6 archers with duffers inside the mobile tower...

how to kill? no one got close enuff to kill the tower

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

tell u wats more gay... 6 archers with duffers inside the mobile tower...
    how to kill? no one got close enuff to kill the tower[/b]
    stradigy ';-]

We got warder etc and lost by just a few kills...so we raped them in the invasion. I don't like the way the new map favors defense and I would personally like all 3 maps rotated but it's fun when your pwnin.

yea the logs are overpowered imo. They should bring down ur hp to 1/2 not a 1 hit which is pretty gay[/b]
    the logs are easy to dodge...u got like 2-3 sec to run out of its range. or wait till they use it then run cuz it doesn't come back instantly..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast