Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New war...

This is a discussion on New war... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the logs are easy to dodge...u got like 2-3 sec to run out of its range. or wait till they ...
Page: 2

the logs are easy to dodge...u got like 2-3 sec to run out of its range. or wait till they use it then run cuz it doesn't come back instantly..[/b]

I hate the wall hackers using logs and then running into the walls...gay.

Little archer Senior Member

+1 new war map sucks

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

the logs are easy to dodge...u got like 2-3 sec to run out of its range. or wait till they use it then run cuz it doesn't come back instantly..[/b]
    it is when ur an int priest without swift :P

it is when ur an int priest without swift :P[/b]
    Or Ice mages drop on u...good times.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

hahaha i love how you say they throw the logs and then wall bug in the walls...reminds me of when were in arena and people are vsing and we just fuck with each other and give each other last hits and run outside the arena LOL.. (dont ask, we were bored...)

Richie

yea the logs are overpowered imo. They should bring down ur hp to 1/2 not a 1 hit which is pretty gay[/b]
    1 hit and dead? o.O
    Logs do exactly 8500 damage..my wifes priest still has nearly 2.5k hp after 1 log...dual log is an ass!!!
    Having said that..warriors should be able to take atleast 1 log hit..
    Support priest should be the same...
    Mages should be out of the logs way and doing ranged attacks..
    Rogues light feet is faster than a log...
    Keep an eye out and realisticly, you shouldnt be hit by a log if your paying attention.

lil_mageskillz

They should atleast make one day out of the 2 war days for an old map.

Banned

They were supposed to implement a voting system were the top 10 clan leaders get to chose the war map. Guess it was bugged at the FF release like everything else...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

They were supposed to implement a voting system were the top 10 clan leaders get to chose the war map. Guess it was bugged at the FF release like everything else...[/b]
    first i heard that before about voteing for it,, i see no vote option for it ';-o

shampoo

1 hit and dead? o.O
    Logs do exactly 8500 damage..my wifes priest still has nearly 2.5k hp after 1 log...dual log is an ass!!!
    Having said that..warriors should be able to take atleast 1 log hit..
    Support priest should be the same...
    Mages should be out of the logs way and doing ranged attacks..
    Rogues light feet is faster than a log...
    Keep an eye out and realisticly, you shouldnt be hit by a log if your paying attention.[/b]
    I agree that if your smart your chances of getting log rolled are small but there are a million things that can happen to you that can cause even the smartest people to die. Things I have seen so far:
    1. Your in a big group of people and one of those huge towers keeps following you and you cant see anything, then BAM you get hit by a log you didnt even see!
    2. Iced/Stunned
    3. Body Blocked
    4. What would happen if a lvl 80 ice mage uses the 80 skill on you and you get hit by log? Oo I would guess it wouldn't do any dmg but who knows!
    5. Tower and Horse sizes are inaccurate. It appears like logs will miss you but you still die.
    6. Logs kill you when you're on a ledge even though they roll the opposite way (I guess in Japan/Korea the laws of physics are different)
    And yes these things REALISTICLY happen!
    And a priest in my clan says Logs hit him always for 10k. So all im saying is just because you get hit by a log doesn't necessarily mean your a noob!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12