Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New War Map

This is a discussion on New War Map within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I kinda like the new war.[/b] new war is cool, will take some time getting used to it,,,i like to ...
Page: 3

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I kinda like the new war.[/b]
    new war is cool, will take some time getting used to it,,,i like to defend warder 2...
    i didn't like the lagg thou

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

some1 can fraps a day of war or give me a link to a video?

SillyHo

The map itself isnt bad at all, the lag is atrocious. Wouldnt matter what map they had played if the lag was there, we all would still be crying.

new LW map is sux..... it is LAME... real... u cant gain np's that way it fuking lame

LEARN HOW TO PK AS A PARTY AND AVOID SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

lame shit ever , 1 side just camping in base and use that woods to kill anyone that is actually trying to win the war by getting inside the base , lame map - old map plys

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

lame shit ever , 1 side just camping in base and use that woods to kill anyone that is actually trying to win the war by getting inside the base , lame map - old map plys [/b]
    alot will know what the new map is , alot duno how to get out the castle or go to warder 2....2-3 more weeks it be back to normal..

aruc

i think its meant for parties, not solo, meant to actually fight hard to win and to fight in an actual war zone before invading, which mostly didnt happen before, when 80% of the wars finished in less than 30min.... (dies)
    Same as for DCZ wars, now they have the chance to PK longer and have fun twice a week in the war zone, instead of finish war in 5 min.

its harder, thats all, need to get used to it... kill warder 2 is not so hard, but warder itself need a lot of ppl. Meant for big parties as i said.

hope they fix the lag, which is not about this particular war, but for all the server 1 daily events (farm or war)

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

YEH AIDZ REPRESENT SON!

sub

i see high lvls clans all fighting over the logs, and they roll them down premature, humans come, no logs to roll, piss off the logs i say

that map is one bug bullshit, havent even loged for 2nd war today, bring back old map FFS[/b]
    :P
    +1 :huh:

Banned

Question

i think its meant for parties, not solo, meant to actually fight hard to win and to fight in an actual war zone before invading, which mostly didnt happen before, when 80% of the wars finished in less than 30min.... (dies)
    Same as for DCZ wars, now they have the chance to PK longer and have fun twice a week in the war zone, instead of finish war in 5 min.

its harder, thats all, need to get used to it... kill warder 2 is not so hard, but warder itself need a lot of ppl. Meant for big parties as i said.

hope they fix the lag, which is not about this particular war, but for all the server 1 daily events (farm or war)[/b]
    this war needs more people going to it.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

they could've made the Warder/Keeper a little bit easier to kill....

i love going in the stationary catas

lovel12345

new map not bad i prefer the plain one more space to run xD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast