Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

New War Map

This is a discussion on New War Map within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; new map body slammed my fps, was running like 6-7 fps on it, which is amazing if you mh/pot, i ...
Page: 4

Zaczaco11

new map body slammed my fps, was running like 6-7 fps on it, which is amazing if you mh/pot, i was bustin out pots faster than mh

New map just sucks sry, it's not that it's harder, it's that the defensive side can win easily without risking much and that's the part that I don't like. The graphics and map itself look awesome, amazing. But really this style of pk blows and even when you do win, there's is no incentive for taking the castle monument, half of both sides log to another zone or out of game.

I liked the old maps variety, all three maps would be even better just for the change.

Richie

Well i like the new map. It has many more advantages than disadvantages.
    1- Gives the otherwise useless DLW chars something useful to do and make np doing it.
    2- Mages can play the middle like they own it. In the right places they can slow people without being ice and also raise their attack power in certain areas.
    3- So many more vehicles that can be used and if used in the right situation, can be a win or a lose for either side.
    4- Theres the option to fight in open areas or closed areas
    5- Certain crystals that give defense bonuses, i think +60 ac
    6- i have less pc lag with this map than i do with the boat map.

The only part i dont like is the guards! Theres way to many and as a priest my heals and duffs 75% of the time are being canceled.
    oh yeah.. warders are now last hit gets kill. My clan was tanking w2 for like 5 mins and had it down to 1/4hp left and along comes another party who got last hit :/

ps. logs hit way to hard!! 8.5k on me.

new map sux, simply because the defending nation will win.. yesterday the orcs had us dominated the first war, but in the end we still won because of more kills because we were defending the whole time, and in the last war it was opposite.. we had them dominated but in the end they win because of more kills, so basically the nation that defends will end up winning...

also the warders/keepers are way too hard to kill, they have the regen of a felankor <_<

+1 takes too much to take down even a warder.

new map sux, simply because the defending nation will win.. yesterday the orcs had us dominated the first war, but in the end we still won because of more kills because we were defending the whole time, and in the last war it was opposite.. we had them dominated but in the end they win because of more kills, so basically the nation that defends will end up winning...

also the warders/keepers are way too hard to kill, they have the regen of a felankor <_<[/b]

Exactly! Same thing I was saying, war is illogical. Both sides should just be defensive? Gay.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234