Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New War Map

This is a discussion on New War Map within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it is more realistic, just the hp on the wardens is fuking retarded, the whole point of the wardens was ...
Page: 3

it is more realistic, just the hp on the wardens is fuking retarded, the whole point of the wardens was to be done sneakly and quickly, not fucking sneaking up on it and while killing it for like 10 minutes, the whole opposite nation can go drink a cup of coffee then come defeat all the people around the warden[/b]
    or order a pizza then have a nice beer with and come back the warden is at 50%hp...

At least now the wars are longer. And if they are hard to kill its more realistic too i think because the goal of the war is to kill them. If you can kill them alone or max with two other players whats the point? You need party now and your nations help to kill it.
    BB solo heroes...

At least now the wars are longer. And if they are hard to kill its more realistic too i think because the goal of the war is to kill them. If you can kill them alone or max with two other players whats the point? You need party now and your nations help to kill it.
    BB solo heroes... [/b]
    2 whole party of GG all 69+ and 1 75+ party guarding them from humans. and we still didn't get it cuz the fuk heals fast...
    but second try we got it tho

maybe just a BIT too hard?

And is that better when 3-4 rouges run there and kill him in 30sec? Every war started with the text: "1st El Morad/ Karus warder slain....". I couldnt even organize a party when the warders were already dead. I think its good that it's so hard to kill.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

i hated the new system but when you really think about it
    their is no real reason for the leachers to come to the war...

if u have noticed their like hardly never is any leachers
    its 2 hours of pk <3

Magenta

i hated the new system but when you really think about it
    their is no real reason for the leachers to come to the war...

if u have noticed their like hardly never is any leachers
    its 2 hours of pk <3[/b]
    Leechers stay in castle and use logs. If u win, u can also get laiba, for some NPs. This map isn&#39;t bad, but same map still every day is kinda booring. It will be nice, if it is random, so u don&#39;t know which map will be now. And stronger keepers are also good :-) .

wow clermont-ferrand lol i live in asshole village called Issoire =)

ASM beat stade français

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

And is that better when 3-4 rouges run there and kill him in 30sec? Every war started with the text: "1st El Morad/ Karus warder slain....". I couldnt even organize a party when the warders were already dead. I think its good that it&#39;s so hard to kill.[/b]
    if you are talking about the KE map (the old wednesdays in ROFD) the whole point to it was to kill the wardens fast and then the better working nation would get the keeper.... as for the new ROFD map, yeah it was kinda gay, but to take over all the monuments covered it up, cause it usually took a long time

well yesterday in the war i kill the warder alone .... i mean i have party but me friends never come to help me because not all are rogues :P so u can kill it alone ... ovbiusly u need like 500 orcs /humans to help u but... and yes the warders are so faking hard but still hiting like a girls and in my opinion is the best war map ever cuz havent jail and the war is a real war not a stupid event to take 5 mins for win or lost and the logs is the must funny my friend is a priest INT and yesterday for first time pwned some guys in the keeper with one click

Canek

If they make it 70+ i wont complain, but since its mostly most kills win now, the nation whit less noobs its the one who wins, and where i play humans have at least twice the amount of noobs than the orcs... theres just no chance of wining for us now.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

their is a way for the top 10 clan leaders to vote i think

if u all go to king election person it shows vote Map or w/e

now if it works im not sure i tryed but nothing happend lol

mrmagic2008

i like the monument map over the new one and the older map. the new map is pretty much a defensive one, whoever plays defense wins in most cases.

1337bOOm

i actually like this map. some crazy stuff, like the logs and you can use catapults and all that. and on my server, humans use to dominate war but now, orcs are starting to win ever since we began playing this map.

its gets boring when the other side only defends and u have to walk all the way to the opposition castle so much
    invasion has lost its charm,noone intrested in taking town anymore

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

its gets boring when the other side only defends and u have to walk all the way to the opposition castle so much
    invasion has lost its charm,noone intrested in taking town anymore [/b]
    yah, i wounder if the monument is bugged or supose to be that way for only 1 blessing ;s

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast