Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

New War Map

This is a discussion on New War Map within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If they make it 70+ i wont complain, but since its mostly most kills win now, the nation whit less ...
Page: 4

gutauskas

If they make it 70+ i wont complain, but since its mostly most kills win now, the nation whit less noobs its the one who wins, and where i play humans have at least twice the amount of noobs than the orcs... theres just no chance of wining for us now.[/b]
    Good. I'm sick and tired of the humans winning just because off the mass ammounts of people that they have. This new map makes things a bit more fair.

Good. I'm sick and tired of the humans winning just because off the mass ammounts of people that they have. This new map makes things a bit more fair.[/b]
    then organize ur nation we orcs are organized real good.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

then organize ur nation we orcs are organized real good.[/b]
    like the mafia ';-p

gutauskas

then organize ur nation we orcs are organized real good.[/b]
    I am orc , and Grim is doing a fine job with organizing us during lunar war

itsme!

Lol, i tried to kill warder 2 solo damn that's so crap.(DLW)
    even when 3 rogues were there we wouldn't kill it.
    these hps goes so fast up.
    any another idea?, cos my friends can't speak English at my clan.

lil_mageskillz

This new war map is cool but to dam hard. hate the logs. also the dam Hay area, its so annoying. i think they should atleast add the boat map back.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

it is more realistic, just the hp on the wardens is fuking retarded, the whole point of the wardens was to be done sneakly and quickly, not fucking sneaking up on it and while killing it for like 10 minutes, the whole opposite nation can go drink a cup of coffee then come defeat all the people around the warden[/b]
    its retarded but u can get all these np from ppl that try to kill it xD

sub

I like that the warders keepers got more hp, but maybe too much hp, least dont get steven solo keeper in 15 sec on cwest anymore.

Also i find alot of ppl stay behind on war map when we win, killing refugees, npcs, guards etc. And i haven't tried taking a monument in town yet, do they still give bless ? i follow everyone arround and kill npcs and humans, pr die to them. With no blesses i can get S symbol easily now, no leechers taking those spots.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234