New way of changing password.

This is a discussion on New way of changing password. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fucking stupid retarded K2 Changes how you change your account, so if others know your secret question , i'd advise ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default New way of changing password.

Fucking stupid retarded K2 Changes how you change your account, so if others know your secret question , i'd advise you to take the shit off your account as fast as you can.
    It no longer send's the new pw to your email

AquariuZ

yup, sad to see nice fuking security released!
    i dont know who the fuk can think write that [lost pasword] page like that...
    :roll:

if u knew nething security question is a hell of a lot more secure then basing it off of email ok

i can acess any @hotmail @msn and @gmail easily so consider three quarters of usko is registered on those so jus think bout it

Zulkir

at last they realized that how stupid they were about managing new system (sending PW mails) but i lost one account which i effored one year for it is gone ...
    zzzzzzzz...can someone help me (devile, morax, duwolf) to reach CS. I send 4 mails in 2 months but i got nothing from them..it has been 4 months since i lost my account

priestish

no wait, why don't we send it over AIM or MSN unencrypted. If you dont have a secure email, I strong suggest you get one.

necro_

So if i want to change my password. an i click reset password ill never get my new pass back

Banned Senior Member

Why would anyone know your secret Q unless you bough the account?

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Why would anyone know your secret Q unless you bough the account?
    Coz i play from a CC and he saw long time ago when i changed my pw and put my Sec Q. now he can change my pw when ever he wants! zZzZzzz! Anything i can do to chage Secret question? Even if i buy premiun? >.<

Hostage

Unless you can convince customer support that it needs to be changed, your pretty much screwed.

Maybe phamton can give me a hand with CS :roll:

Banned Senior Member

I do know the secret Q can be changed, I just dont know what you need to do to have it done atm I had one changed last night but that was for other reasons

What could be best reason them some mofoer knowing ur Secret Question and 90% risk getting hacked.?

Oh. Fool me. I forgot K2 dont give a shit about players being hacked! >.< So uhmmm i just need alot of $$ rite?

Zulkir

phantom
    i got an email including my PW, two months later after i reseted my PW.
    i logged in to website with this new PW and changed it to something else.
    after playing two days it became invalid again for some reason..
    i posted 4 mails to in two months after this happened..unfortunately got nothing..
    what must i do in this case?
    help pls...

u can get it changed jus its not safe cuz customer support will want u to do a inquery with all ur info paypal email last digits of cc last passwords shit like that and as always will take forever if u can get ahold of a gm tho other then cs it'll be easy

El_Diabl0

k2 power FTW :roll: