Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New way to hack by bug?

This is a discussion on New way to hack by bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by T-Mac guy's im 100% sure that there's no1 trying to hack u....the bugs just happend alot and ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by T-Mac
    guy's im 100% sure that there's no1 trying to hack u....the bugs just happend alot and they just pressing Start and taking u're items...

i didnt bumped in a char that wasnt mine.

K2 SUX ROLL BACK TO KE
    then wtf u call that a lend me ur iteams and never return them back ffs if someone did that to u, u will log on and see oh shit NO ITEAMS FFS i pretty heated up atm since i just got scammed and fucked over with my account so sorry if i get out of hand. as a matter of fact i go eat some cereal

T-Mac

Originally posted by aeLLio+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aeLLio)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-T-Mac
    guy's im 100% sure that there's no1 trying to hack u....the bugs just happend alot and they just pressing Start and taking u're items...

K2 SUX ROLL BACK TO KE
    then wtf u call that a lend me ur iteams and never return them back ffs if someone did that to u, u will log on and see oh shit NO ITEAMS FFS i pretty heated up atm since i just got scammed and fucked over with my account so sorry if i get out of hand. as a matter of fact i go eat some cereal [/b]
    dude i really dun understand what u're trying to tell me...

anyway :wub: u and calm down thats fuckin game go play basketball

acctually its kinda late to play basketball or any sports but cereal is fine but anyways forget aobut it just werry werry sad for me today

merchanter123

0.o i'm gonna shit a brick if someone logs my char and takes my shit.

Banned Senior Member

:lol: :lol: i got it right now D1... i select char i see lvl 67 Orc mage 5-4-3-2-1 b00m me warrior back on screen :P

TunaFishyMe

rofl dreamtheatre? go check him out please...i wanna know what kind of items this guy has.

elu

im hacked too and all my good items are gone

and i dont really understand how it happened since i follow all the security steps. but maybe this is the awnser...

Mario

ITS NOT NEW!! i belive most of hack was done this wway....

i logged once and lv 70 _non_stop_ mage appeard (it was about 3-4 months ago)... no worries i pressed BACK, but b4 its worked, my char appeard instead of mage... anyway im orc, but background was elmo... my gf logged in same moent as me, and she got human to choose too, but she dont remeber who was it... anyway, im pretty sure that ppl got fuked coz of this HOLE! and its K2 fault, so all hacked acc's should be rollbacked !! -_-

Originally posted by T-Mac

K2 SUX ROLL BACK TO KE

i got this shit in KE, its not expansion bug...

Abyss

Sell i hope K2 does something about it .

If K2 would care more about the players and not about their money, they would shut the servers down and fix it asap

I just hope that no one else will get hacked and it will be fixed asap

Terrorblade

Originally posted by Sad1st

and hacked accounts will get restored also <_<

Originally posted by Terrorblade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Terrorblade)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sad1st

and hacked accounts will get restored also <_<[/b]
    i'm the one that get hacked these days,playing for 2 years and hacked for the first time..prolly they wont do anyshit,they just want our money,dont care what gonna happen our accounts..

Mario

theyre retarded, coz this way K2 is losin players, what means... theyre losin money, which is most important and never ever be enought for them ><

everyone always says "didn't even click start just hit exit right away"

ShatteredDreams

It happened to me, too. I logged in and I saw a level 62 Elemental Lord. I am human, but I had an El Morad background. The screen changed to my character, though. I hope they fix this bug. Horrible service.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast