Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

New way to hack by bug?

This is a discussion on New way to hack by bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; get gold and seal everything u want lol... and keep ur coins on a nooby charecter that is nooby lol ...
Page: 4

narinn114

get gold and seal everything u want lol... and keep ur coins on a nooby charecter that is nooby lol who would log into a nooby with nothing onand lvl 1 lol

Guachimagaa

rofl my lvl 46 priest is naked lolololol, she had some shitty armors and sum millions at inn.. and everything is gone now..rofl

Holyspiritual

same with my archer there was orc priest while try 2 log
    Terror are u ok now ?

Terrorblade

i have already bought a prem and got response from CS, they will fix me ... they said

So don't worry holy :wub:

elu

Originally posted by Terrorblade
    i have already bought a prem and got response from CS, they will fix me ... they said

what did they say to u exaclty+

ive been hacked to so just wondring if they said the same thing

Terrorblade

Originally posted by elu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(elu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Terrorblade

ive been hacked to so just wondring if they said the same thing[/b]
    "Hail ;m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team "

MackDagger

Lol i love it, Hail Me, cuz im God, lol this game is the funniest shit ive ever played, and i used to play runescape! :lol:

Originally posted by Terrorblade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Terrorblade)</div>
    Originally posted by elu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Terrorblade

ive been hacked to so just wondring if they said the same thing
    "Hail ;m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team "[/b]
    told me same thing,and like 2 hours later they said "We are sorry bla bla,we will fix your character and they did..btw prolly i'm gonna lose all my stuff again at next dupe wipe,so problem is how hard getting 2nd rollback =/

Manilas

Default Hacked

Well, never shared my account info and always changed my password after trades because of the trade hack so maybe this is what happened to me also.

I lost over 4 billion coins worth of items.

Oh well, sent a ticket, emailed them, called k2 network and if the official forums can be re-opened, ill contact them through there also. All I have to do is wait and pray.

But what's the thing about being rolled back and the items you receive are considered duped items? Can someone please explain this in more details.

Thank you

Manilas

i saw full shell warrior (me is rouge) ^^
    so i spammed enter as fast as possible
    but i got dc

Default Re: Hacked

Originally posted by Manilas

But what's the thing about being rolled back and the items you receive are considered duped items? Can someone please explain this in more details.

It's an hard shit to get a rollback normally,when u get 1st rollback,u gonna lose ur items at next dupe wipe,and then have to spam cs again for 2nd rollback but most of time,they do not rollback your character second time =/

PriesTesS

basicaly they make a copy of the items u had. but they don't delete the original items.
    so in a dupe whipe, they are considered duped items.

they have to make sure to eighter give u "new" items or to delete the originals. They tend to fuck it up (in the past anyway)

Taura

Yep, they got me too. I sure hope K2 gets on this ASAP and fixes it before it happens to many more. Because in all theory, if you know about the bug, you could keep logging out and back in trying to get someone elses characters so you can rob them. (I.E. The dishonest jerks who are greedy and need to screw people over.)

Taura

Oh, and as for the guy who asked how long we had been off of our account when this happened, I was out of town so... anytime between Tuesday and Friday...

zetazeta

Default Re: Hacked

Originally posted by Manilas
    Well, never shared my account info and always changed my password after trades because of the trade hack so maybe this is what happened to me also.

I lost over 4 billion coins worth of items.

Oh well, sent a ticket, emailed them, called k2 network and if the official forums can be re-opened, ill contact them through there also. All I have to do is wait and pray.

Thank you

Manilas

hmm maybe something to do with changing pw and then maybe a bug caused by that? just a thought :S.. didnt ever happen to me, no chars hacked and never saw another char :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234