Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new way of selling items....

This is a discussion on new way of selling items.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if the sellers want to use ebay, but accept WU only. wont that give ppl a REAL ideal of how ...
Page: 1

infinityg35

if the sellers want to use ebay, but accept WU only. wont that give ppl a REAL ideal of how trustable they are? like if they have 500 Positive feedbacks???

mrmagic2008

what are you trying to say?

EpsaNomaly

It's against the eBay rules to sell any virtual items on their site, and since then, rarely anyone sells anything from games on there, and no one really checks it (to my knowledge).

Anyways, that still wouldn't stop someone from scamming, anyone can do it, no matter who they are.

Also, why not just use WU without any eBay like everyone else, and then be safe?

Sorry, but bad idea.

DiplomaticTank

yea dude, I think its okay but no reason when you can just use WU instead of going threw ebay

Epsa... have you seen any auction sites or BIG time forums out there where you can sell this type of stuff? I've looked but haven't noticed anything but Goldbar sites... not sites/forums run for individual sales.

infinityg35

but intead of just listening to waht other ppl say, you can check feedback for urself through a REAL site and if the person has 100 transactiosn and a feedback of 100%, i would trust them more than anyone who has vouchers on this website.......

Gaby159

1. EBAY dont want let you sell virtual thing(tried 4 times to sell a silkroad account)
    2. when ppl got 99999999 positive feedback, they can scam alot and their % will not really cahnge
    3. If you give a bad feedback he will prolly give you a bad

infinityg35

but still, it will be a good thing for new ppl to use or something...cuz website trustability is nothing....REmember what dfalt did? after he scammed so many ppl he's gone

Gaby159

I prefer ko4life at all. And anyway good luck to find items on ebay (u will bid and bang...deleted)

infinityg35

or make a buy it now option within 5 minutes, basically its just a tool to make buyers feel more secure

SNAIEK

sorry but i really gotta comment on something that is totally off topic.

Member No.: 29,629
    Server: Ares
    IGN: infinityg35
    Nation: El Morad[/b]
    completed.

EpsaNomaly

Epsa... have you seen any auction sites or BIG time forums out there where you can sell this type of stuff? I've looked but haven't noticed anything but Goldbar sites... not sites/forums run for individual sales.[/b]
    That's what I mean, eBay and PayPal, for example, have made policies that prohibit the sales of any virtual items. If you do choose to do transactions with virtual items though, they won't help you if you get scammed. I do know that eBay is fairly quick on shutting down any auctions with virtual items, though.

I don't know of any other forums than ko4life, and I don't know really of any other auction site than eBay :S

infinityg35

anybody got a good way to buy items and sell items? cuz alot of ppl dont use paypal

sorry but i really gotta comment on something that is totally off topic.
    completed.[/b]

wats ur point?

EpsaNomaly

anybody got a good way to buy items and sell items? cuz alot of ppl dont use paypal[/b]
    Well, you said WU before, and that is the best way as of now. Most everyone chooses WU over others, because it ensures that the seller can not be charge-backed, although the buyer has to trust the seller. Even so, that should be how it is, the buyer trusting the seller, and not the other way around, as it is with PayPal.

infinityg35

i got scammed by WU before, and i couldn't chargeback or anything....its basically giving away free money..so now i only sell and not buy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast