Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

new way some ppl r getting scammed.

This is a discussion on new way some ppl r getting scammed. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is impossible , you cant even make a ko account with a fake email? zzzz they send you a ...
Page: 2

WafflesAndCocaine

This is impossible , you cant even make a ko account with a fake email? zzzz they send you a verifcation email thing , so this topic is pretty idiotic and retarded. Cmon be smarter then that people...

Inactive Member

This is impossible , you cant even make a ko account with a fake email? zzzz they send you a verifcation email thing , so this topic is pretty idiotic and retarded. Cmon be smarter then that people...[/b]
    NO is not imposible , u start the account, activated, whatever after sometime u change email and put a new (retarded idiotic yeahh) fake email !!! (congratulations u are oficially retarded) this could have been done untill last year when changing email was still possible ...

WafflesAndCocaine

well its not possible to change the email now unless maybe CS but why would you be a dumass and give them a fake email so either way TOPIC IS STUPID

i had 3 accounts bugged becouse they had the same e-mail.... and thats not possible also....
    i had to ask for cs help to unbug them becouse it didnt alowed me to change them (e-mail in use).

and last time i cheak it wasnt a TOS violation to share accounts they just refuse to give you costumer support if you do it..
    but mybe its change now i need to go read it again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12