Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fuck TheOrc clan.

This is a discussion on Fuck TheOrc clan. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This wouldn't normally piss me off because I'm so used to every turk I see coming and KSing the shit ...
Page: 1

HotAsIce

This wouldn't normally piss me off because I'm so used to every turk I see coming and KSing the shit out of everything they can, but I was close to levelling, so I vowed to myself I'd stay there and KS until I levelled, or drive them back under their fucking rock. I know I've been secretive about who I am in KO, but I don't care anymore, and I want you all to see this bullshit that is the clan TheOrc fully unedited. I had been xping with a couple people I met, and a couple random people at falcons for about 2 or 3 hours, trying hard for 72 when these fuckwits logged in, and said this was TheOrc's falcon spawn. They waited for people to show up, and started KSing. They had like 3 level 80's in their party, richpich was one of them. Here is the first screenshot when they began KSing.

http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?i...eorcks1rc6.jpg

We just kept xping like normal, we even lured most of the time because their lures were so sloppy it wasn't even funny. After they kept swearing at us in turkish on general chat, saying we were fucking noobs (ironic coming from level 80 mages that can't even lure worth shit) and other things in turkish considering mothers and sisters, the general turkish talk. They must have not liked the xp they were getting, because then everyone in my party started seeing this.

http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=t...radespamae7.jpg

After this, they brought 2 parties, and the clan leader of the main clan thats in the top 5 in Ares. I told him to unblock his PM's, and started talking with F3ylong. I told him we had been here for going on 5 hours at that point, and they had been KSing for the last 2-3 hours. I then told him to have them leave, or I would post the screenshots I had taken on every USKO forums I knew, and could find. He didn't respond for like 10 minutes (all the while, still KSing us) and finally he responded with "GOOD" Another 45 minotes or so went by of them KSing, every time we added someone, they'd tell them in turkish to quit party because we were KSing them, and add them to one of their two parties. They finally left after they realized we weren't going to give up, but not before they got one of our mages killed, and brought a rezzer in to 4-stone him. Then a couple hours later, they tried another feeble attempt at KSing us, but thanks to gemcaster and the others in party, we got all the boxes, and thats where this last pic I got was taken, you can clearly see all the names of the KSers, the clan they are from, and that we got the boxes.

http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?i...eorcks2fo7.jpg

I will post this again, and I will even go and post it on the turkish forums if anyone from these two clans gets nominated for king, and I will be sure to post a message on the official forums with the link to this post in it since I can't upload more than one picture there. I used to be in richpich's clan, until he got lvl 80 and decided to turn into a complete prick jackass. If you see anyone from TheOrc or ORC clan, pm them a big "fuck you" for me. There should be another one of my party mates that will post on a forum somewhere with additional pictures, he said he took a few screenshots as well.

J

So did you level up?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

thanks for informing us that they KS, something thats not bannable at all....really, thanks!

HotAsIce

Thanks for spamming your useless bullshit up and down these forums, really, thanks!

And yes, I levelled up.

Banned

yea i hate that clan >< when im on the server they play

TaDaaa

Thanks for spamming your useless bullshit up and down these forums, really, thanks!

And yes, I levelled up.[/b]
    ROFL

Good job on not leaving!!! If more of us stood up to the prick Turks, KS&#39;ing would happen much less.

I love when people try to KS me (when I&#39;m statted for BP, not support) because it&#39;s fun to see who will give in 1st. But when I&#39;m support priest, it sucks because my turk party gives in to the superior turks.

Banned

thanks for informing us that they KS, something thats not bannable at all....really, thanks![/b]
    Actually, if K2 gave a shit, Ks&#39;ing IS a bannable offense. However everyone can get away with it, because K2 can&#39;t even deal with people koxp&#39;ing so of course ksers aren&#39;t going to be banned. It would be under "undermining the spirit and integrity of the game" which can lead up to account termination. Also, since they are turk we all know they said "i fuck your mom, sister, father, dog, uncle, toilet, roast beef sandwich, and car. Which would be under offensive language, which is a one day ban on the first offense. So think before you look like a jackass.

Back on topic, good job on sticking around. Turks will ks as long as they can get one xp, but once they figure out that there turk bullshit won&#39;t make you leave they cuss your family then go away.

we eventually won, this is when they came back later, by then it was 6 am, and we didn&#39;t have the strength to argue with them anymore.

Manboy101

Congrats on lvling.
    And good job on not leaving B).

If you people ks you, ks em back .

Actually, if K2 gave a shit, Ks&#39;ing IS a bannable offense.[/b]
    actually its not, k2 changed their opinion about ksing a long time ago, back before KE it was bannable, then they made it legit

actually its not, k2 changed their opinion about ksing a long time ago, back before KE it was bannable, then they made it legit[/b]
    Cama: 1

JesusBuff: 0

Banned

hahahaahh eloc ahahahha thats probably why you dont like me.. on offical forums maybe and even in game. lololol.. i have played few mages and xped with you some time lol but you didnt know that
    that clan will disband soon dont worry.. if thats a1 then yes that spot is owned just like a2 during turk time
    a1 spot was clan "littlebig" witch you should know them if you xped at falcons any..they would log in wait for there clannies and boom boom ks for hours and hours until they got spot..
    anyway they wont be made for long if they dont get glowies and grats on leveling and what happend to you and DSC? :S

Munch

actually its not, k2 changed their opinion about ksing a long time ago, back before KE it was bannable, then they made it legit[/b]
    Where did k2 say this, because I disagree with you.

Where did k2 say this, because I disagree with you.[/b]
    simple....1 day it was on the list of bannable offenses, next it wasnt ZOMG!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast