Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New way of stealing loot?

This is a discussion on New way of stealing loot? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you get rezzed, you don't loose the dmg, we did this with felenkor a while back and got the ...
Page: 2

HotAsIce

If you get rezzed, you don't loose the dmg, we did this with felenkor a while back and got the box after the rogur died 2 or 3 times and got rezzed to drain it again.

If you get rezzed, you don't loose the dmg, we did this with felenkor a while back and got the box after the rogur died 2 or 3 times and got rezzed to drain it again.[/b]
    gm spawned bosses are different i reckon regardless i'd say he was on it before u with a priest just could out damage so waited or it was bugged and he knew it and jus said he got drop to piss u off

If your party got xp, then it wasn't bugged

If you got no xp then it was lured to town and bugged.

GetRichOrDieTrying

if u slide harpy queen there is a chance u lose aggro on it, once u lose that aggro then u got to start all over again...
    which means u lost aggro to that harpy queen sum how and that rogue saw the oppurtunity and started to ks u :P

u got ownt

IllusionS

Not true.
    Think of this.
    If you kill people in CZ at a boss, you'll notice the smart ones don't press OK.
    They wait there for the boss to die, and they loot it.
    You can loot when you're dead.
    You don't lose all your damage done until you press OK or get rezzed.[/b]

If you are killing a CZ boss and get killed bya PLAYER, your dmg stays, unless they lure it off your screen.
    If you are killing a CZ boss and get killed by the boss, your dmg DOES NOT STAY.

HotAsIce

if u slide harpy queen there is a chance u lose aggro on it, once u lose that aggro then u got to start all over again...
    which means u lost aggro to that harpy queen sum how and that rogue saw the oppurtunity and started to ks u :P

u got ownt[/b]
    Loosing aggro doesn't have anytihng to do with it, its how much damage yo udo to the boss, not how much damage the boss does to you, or everyone would have a paper hp stat priest with 15k hp with undying and just sit there and heal themselves.

BobGreensley

Loosing aggro doesn't have anytihng to do with it, its how much damage yo udo to the boss, not how much damage the boss does to you, or everyone would have a paper hp stat priest with 15k hp with undying and just sit there and heal themselves.[/b]
    If you lose the aggro of the boss you in effect lose the dmg you have done to the boss... If the boss runs back to where it spawned you lose the dmg you have done to it.

GetRichOrDieTrying

Loosing aggro doesn't have anytihng to do with it, its how much damage yo udo to the boss, not how much damage the boss does to you, or everyone would have a paper hp stat priest with 15k hp with undying and just sit there and heal themselves.[/b]
    u are a retard

Most likely you got out of range of HQ, which means they recounted dmg. (only way I can think off ...)

lollerfausto

Most likely you got out of range of HQ, which means they recounted dmg. (only way I can think off ...)[/b]
    since when does this happen.. cause right after ROFD it wasnt like that and i just begin to play again so.
    anyways thats like uber gay cause lets say someone pulled something on you and you run away and harpy queen goes back and someone else starts to drain/ks gets the drop.. pff

liquidkk

yep loosing aggro=loosing all the damage u have done until u lost the aggro funny some of the guys here doesnt know that...
    loosing aggro is like doing \town and comming back...

3thos

since when does this happen.. cause right after ROFD it wasnt like that and i just begin to play again so.
    anyways thats like uber gay cause lets say someone pulled something on you and you run away and harpy queen goes back and someone else starts to drain/ks gets the drop.. pff[/b]
    which is why people lure on you, and which is why if people do lure on you and you are with a priest and just yourself who is killing the boss, tell the priest to just party heal and dont let you die. when we do boss hunts we have at least 4 people, warrior, partyhealer/buffer, 2 rogues.

2 rogues sit in stealth and watch for lurers.
    someone lures on us, we kill the thing they lured while warrior still tanks boss so we dont lose agro.

for the people calling getrich an idiot ... i think you guys are the idiots, he was a gg and knows alot about this game.

lollerfausto

i think i lost agro back then. Anyways case closed i got 0wnd like MOFO :<<

and getrichdietrying you suck MOFO :P

Glader

If loosing aggro = your damage being undone (when it comes to who gets the drop) the answer me this:

how come the party with drainers get the box on bosses such as felankor, when they did not get aggroed on at all?

lollerfausto

If loosing aggro = your damage being undone (when it comes to who gets the drop) the answer me this:

how come the party with drainers get the box on bosses such as felankor, when they did not get aggroed on at all?[/b]
    In a boss event all kinds of people are attacking a boss lets say i drain 20 times die 2 times i still get the drop cause felankor didnt reset cause of the other ppl attacking him. Lets say i do 50 % dmg and die and nobody is attacking him at that moment he will reset my dmg done and other plays could take the box eventually.atleast this i my theory.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast