Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New way of stealing loot?

This is a discussion on New way of stealing loot? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; same thing happened to me on girakon.. my clan was doing tk with mages , they asked me to come, ...
Page: 3

japo

same thing happened to me on girakon.. my clan was doing tk with mages , they asked me to come, but since their party was full i started a 2nd party with 2 priests,i only hit it like 8-10 times and i got the box O.o[/b]
    when members of the party died, u lost the drop. no matter %hp left

when boss is lured out his spot(also if he come back again), is like start from 0. no matter %hp left

If u hit more dmg but u die , box will be yours only if the boss die near you or your party. if boss is lured far away they will pick the box^^

Today i was in ardream with a lvl 58 ice mage and found lycaon (girakon) and i rogue come and start drain or somthing or attack, and that rogue isnt a noob, and i get the drop o_O coins and philum +1 tho ><

Not true.
    Think of this.
    If you kill people in CZ at a boss, you&#39;ll notice the smart ones don&#39;t press OK.
    They wait there for the boss to die, and they loot it.
    You can loot when you&#39;re dead.
    You don&#39;t lose all your damage done until you press OK or get rezzed.[/b]
    but odds are that the people tanking the SQ got rezzed prior to the Snake Queen falling.

If you are killing a CZ boss and get killed bya PLAYER, your dmg stays, unless they lure it off your screen.
    If you are killing a CZ boss and get killed by the boss, your dmg DOES NOT STAY.[/b]
    dmg on boss stays till you hit ok i think not that if you are dead u can loot box but still you want to piss of the other guy stay dead dont hit ok u dont lose ur dmg till u hit ok... so even if u got exped the rule is dont hit ok cuz u lose all ur dmg on boss even if its at 10% .... stay dead pray someone in ur party lives long enough to loot that bitch

Dark_sith

dmg on boss stays till you hit ok i think not that if you are dead u can loot box but still you want to piss of the other guy stay dead dont hit ok u dont lose ur dmg till u hit ok... so even if u got exped the rule is dont hit ok cuz u lose all ur dmg on boss even if its at 10% .... stay dead pray someone in ur party lives long enough to loot that bitch [/b]
    that can backfire big time all the other person has to do is sit there watch it de-aggro your damage is gone if you die and your other person jumps on it right away stay you will get the drop, otherwise have your priest Sleep the boss rezz you then jump back on it.

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

I dunno bout all the claims here, but I had a situation happen in DCZ...
    I was tanking the dcz attilia boss (can&#39;t think of name atm havent played KO in a while) I was killed, I dunno if it was by a player or the mob...i pressed OK. Ran Back...when i got back it had just been killed. I got loot. (WP :P)

ArminVanBuuren

since when does this happen.. cause right after ROFD it wasnt like that and i just begin to play again so.
    anyways thats like uber gay cause lets say someone pulled something on you and you run away and harpy queen goes back and someone else starts to drain/ks gets the drop.. pff[/b]
    It happens. Quite a month ago, I was looking for attila, and towned and started to run to Apes spot...some rogue was running by my side and suddenly I saw him and a priest running, so I rushed...when we both got to apes, I saw attila with his HP to half, but no one tanking...both attacked at the same time, but I drained, he tanked...I got the drop, even if they were WTF because what I didn&#39;t know is that they just went repotting while I was at the other spawns...if you lose the aggro you lose the boss, if it gets out of your range, you&#39;ll have to outdamage the other party or you will get NOTHING.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123