Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New Weapons

This is a discussion on New Weapons within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gold aztec owns me and countess mostly pk togheter and the skill is very helpfull on those 80 priets with ...
Page: 2

Gold aztec owns

me and countess mostly pk togheter and the skill is very helpfull on those 80 priets with 10-12k hp in diez. Whenever they pot or heal they get 2K damage, without that skill it's imposseble for 2 mages to take those int priets down.

Sweet Kiss works like a Reverse Life..

so no, it does NOT work with scrolls...

don't u think a Raum with dex would be a bit overpowered?

Sweet kiss is horrible vs scrolled enemies. If it activated on them, it removes their scrolls, then instantly their scrolls come back, giving them a free 2000 hp heal (like you cured parasite).

My favorite is gotta be Chaos on any of the warrior weapons. That shit fucks rogues up seriously. All skills in cooldown? Including light feet so they can't run. I only wish there was a Chaos Raum ^^

Great replies so far, keep em coming.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Gold aztec owns

me and countess mostly pk togheter and the skill is very helpfull on those 80 priets with 10-12k hp in diez. Whenever they pot or heal they get 2K damage, without that skill it's imposseble for 2 mages to take those int priets down.[/b]
    Ive had this aztec agains me and I didn see the point in it really. Cus ppl kept killing themself/party members so they didn lose xp or xp and the orcs didn gain anything also.. Thats like helping a orc to run away

i <3 my gab but its so gay i cant pot/heal when the skill option activates

Gold aztec owns

me and countess mostly pk togheter and the skill is very helpfull on those 80 priets with 10-12k hp in diez. Whenever they pot or heal they get 2K damage, without that skill it&#39;s imposseble for 2 mages to take those int priets down.[/b]
    when I got the skill I couldn&#39;t use HP pot at all....

DeHealer

No one has mentioned the Blind Effect of the Mean Leonar Mace, I once had one, and its the only curse with 5% chance of activation, its annoying as hell.

Ive had this aztec agains me and I didn see the point in it really. Cus ppl kept killing themself/party members so they didn lose xp or xp and the orcs didn gain anything also.. Thats like helping a orc to run away[/b]
    Don&#39;t forget, Aztec Gold staffs are like the ban hammer for cheaters. Especially double potters, tbl healers, and that new hack that makes people impossible to kill. We just send one of our two mages with Aztec Golds over to cheating priest and have them staff the guy continuously. Eventually he dies and it&#39;s funny as hell in vent lol. Especially when the rogue in their party minor his priest and he causes him to die.

Rogue: Aga, I save you!
    Priest: Aq, why kill me?
    Rogue: :S

For the effect that causes us to laugh the most in vent, Aztec Gold :lol:

__countess__

Ive had this aztec agains me and I didn see the point in it really. Cus ppl kept killing themself/party members so they didn lose xp or xp and the orcs didn gain anything also.. Thats like helping a orc to run away[/b]

seriously... ? you don&#39;t see the point in it? When ppl run arround with parties that have 4 priests .. and the priests die instantly with this skill.. i&#39;m sure there&#39;s no point in this skill (/sarcasm)

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

seriously... ? you don&#39;t see the point in it? When ppl run arround with parties that have 4 priests .. and the priests die instantly with this skill.. i&#39;m sure there&#39;s no point in this skill (/sarcasm)[/b]
    1 tp and your back.. WHo pks w/o mages these days.

Im not saying it useless but I rather have the other ones over this. Idk botu staffs effect but wirinom effects are way better

Besides the effects on all weapons, the stats pwn itself already

SoullessOne

Funniest one ......... Aztec OMG hahahaha i ve got killed twice so far by this effect, and yes its usefull when a party is using 3 or more priests

Most usefull........ I would say Restricted

The chaos wirinom&#39;s ability kicked ass when ever it went off no one could get tped away or town so got alot of free np that usually would have gotten away.

Banned

No 1 mentioned the Lousy Pick-Pocket! That dagger rapes face.

The aztec Gold Faun is prolly my favorite so far. Activated on healing priests and it&#39;s an automatic death sentance. Total rapage. Ppl say "but you dont get any NP" and most of the time its true, but easily knocking out a priest in a fight is priceless.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

No one has mentioned the Blind Effect of the Mean Leonar Mace, I once had one, and its the only curse with 5% chance of activation, its annoying as hell.[/b]
    +1 wtf

mean leonar owns in vs

really like the chaos weapons.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast