Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New Weapons

This is a discussion on New Weapons within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The chaos wirinom's ability kicked ass when ever it went off no one could get tped away or town so ...
Page: 3

The chaos wirinom's ability kicked ass when ever it went off no one could get tped away or town so got alot of free np that usually would have gotten away.[/b]
    That's not chaos, thats Undefeatable.

Chaos put's all your enemies' skills in cooldown ^^

Floob

i like kaul faun's effect eheh it makes u a lil piggy so cute xD
    u re unable to use any skill, but u can pot, it also lasts a few secs

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i like my adament shield gotta say, even when it activates i STILL have enough mana to do sumthing, which is pwnage because im getting hit by like 123 people nad it activates constantly in pk, giving me time to do something that wont e canceled by melees.

although it has killed me a few times, overall it saves my ass MORE then it has killed me

Strike

my favs gotta be the adamant skill for my priest. ( saved my ass with 3hp remaining last night :lol: ) and not that many good mages on my server.

it's a toss up for me between the sweet kiss and chaos skills for my warrior. a lot of ppl use buffs during pk and not scrolls on manes, especially priests so it comes in handy ^^. Chaos is the most versitle, that thing just screws up any one.

I love the gab's blessing on my mage, was tanking the towers in cz against 3 parties of mages, chucked it on and the skill activated, was completaly immune to all elemental damages lmao..But seriously, gab +7 > chiten sheild +7, so much cheaper and the stats are the same if not more rounded.. have a look

But hey if you want bragging rights for a sheild like the cs..go for it

RegardzZz System.

I love the gab's blessing on my mage, was tanking the towers in cz against 3 parties of mages, chucked it on and the skill activated, was completaly immune to all elemental damages lmao..But seriously, gab +7 > chiten sheild +7, so much cheaper and the stats are the same if not more rounded.. have a look

But hey if you want bragging rights for a sheild like the cs..go for it

RegardzZz System.[/b]

wow so close 30 vs 50 weapon def lol

really CS > all shield, and i tryed adamant +7 when i had CS+5

absolutly no comparaison except for rogue gang bang

absolutly no comparaison except for rogue gang bang [/b]

This.

I like gab's, I think they're awesome but if you have ever used a CS, you know they are the sheets hands down.

absolutly no comparaison except for rogue gang bang [/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=281140

Gab OWNS CS lol

The other post doesnt show CS anywhere. I've personally tested gab+6 vs CS+6 and it's not even close. CS cuts almost all warriors dmg instant 50% not including IN/GB/IB. Before you say something owns something else, you should actually try the thing you're talking about.

CS is still the best.

The other post doesnt show CS anywhere. I've personally tested gab+6 vs CS+6 and it's not even close. CS cuts almost all warriors dmg instant 50% not including IN/GB/IB. Before you say something owns something else, you should actually try the thing you're talking about.

CS is still the best.[/b]
    yes, there's no cs there... But it shows that 128def is the same as 35swd lol...

there's 108def difference between Gab and CS + Gab has hell nice DD and a hell nicer skill....

so after all, Gab +7 > CS +1-+7

CS is good for a mage at +0

yes, there's no cs there... But it shows that 128def is the same as 35swd lol...

there's 108def difference between Gab and CS + Gab has hell nice DD and a hell nicer skill....

so after all, Gab +7 > CS +1-+7

CS is good for a mage at +0[/b]

Again you didn't actually try CS, I'd recommend you try something before you post saying something is better. I have tried +6 vs +6 and CS is WAAAY better, not even close. Thanks for all your other info on PS.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Again you didn't actually try CS, I'd recommend you try something before you post saying something is better. I have tried +6 vs +6 and CS is WAAAY better, not even close. Thanks for all your other info on PS.[/b]
    Exactly.. +6

at +6 you dont have the skill

Exactly.. +6

at +6 you dont have the skill[/b]
    exactly... you can't compare them at same grade's cuz CS got 50 at every lol.

even Gab's +8 is cheaper than a CS at servers elder than Cypher (dunno about the previous ones)

Exactly.. +6

at +6 you dont have the skill[/b]

Jeezuz, he was talking about the freaken dmg vs each shield...come on read the post.

exactly... you can't compare them at same grade's cuz CS got 50 at every lol.

even Gab's +8 is cheaper than a CS at servers elder than Cypher (dunno about the previous ones)[/b]

You were talking about dmg taken vs dmg taken, and CS+6 is better then Gab+7 don't be a nit, try the shield's out yourself. You like gab, I get it. I like gab, but you're saying it's better then CS when you didn't try it.

Fuck man, you guys are unreal. Instead of actually using the item, you're just stating ur opinion based on a completely different shield. I can't even believe I'm having this discussion with you. Try a CS and stop being an ass. It either blocks more dmg or it doesn't... that's all that you are talking about right??? You can't be this simple minded, it's just not possible...or is it.

Jeezuz, he was talking about the freaken dmg vs each shield...come on read the post.
    You were talking about dmg taken vs dmg taken, and CS+6 is better then Gab+7 don't be a nit, try the shield's out yourself. You like gab, I get it. I like gab, but you're saying it's better then CS when you didn't try it.

Fuck man, you guys are unreal. Instead of actually using the item, you're just stating ur opinion based on a completely different shield. I can't even believe I'm having this discussion with you. Try a CS and stop being an ass. It either blocks more dmg or it doesn't... that's all that you are talking about right??? You can't be this simple minded, it's just not possible...or is it.[/b]
    Yes, but don't u get that there are NOT only warriors in CZ? 25dd is DAMN A LOT + the skill makes that shield WAY MORE USEFULL in pk

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast