Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New Weapons

This is a discussion on New Weapons within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh i tought we were talking bout the shields in total.. My bad...
Page: 4

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Oh i tought we were talking bout the shields in total.. My bad

GummyBear

nvm

gabs is only the poor mans cs...so ofc whoever owns one will say it owns..try cs or stfu

gabs is only the poor mans cs...so ofc whoever owns one will say it owns..try cs or stfu [/b]
    ppl with CS are being gangbanged by sins lol...

i had both, CS>gab on warrior damges.. but i still prefer the gab when its +8, 80-83 rogues does days.. + the effect..

Yes, but don't u get that there are NOT only warriors in CZ? 25dd is DAMN A LOT + the skill makes that shield WAY MORE USEFULL in pk[/b]

I'm done talking to you. A lot more useful? You have no idea what you are talking about. Most priests have DD helm and with a CS and DD helm with IN IB, sins do shit all dmg as well as warriors.

Let me show you:

Warrior Spams 1000

CS - Warrior spams for 500 - hits you 6x = 3k (AT ALMOST ANY +) not including the added AC nor your other weapon def

Gab - Warrior spams for 750 - hits you 6x = 4500 " "

you have no idea what you are saying because AGAIN, you have never used a CS. STFU and post some results with a CS because until you have, you're talking out of your ass.

Foxy_Br

Easy guys ^^. Well, i got one Kaul Faun and upgraded it to +7. My question is: When i change some1 into a little pig, they can be atacked? His defense/hp goes down? Or its only a temporary "cute" efect?

^^

Easy guys ^^. Well, i got one Kaul Faun and upgraded it to +7. My question is: When i change some1 into a little pig, they can be atacked? His defense/hp goes down? Or its only a temporary "cute" efect?

^^[/b]
    Temporary effect, they can pot and only r damage you for 3 seconds. None of their stats change. Also I noticed in arena that you have to click off your target to minor if you turn into a kaul.

Foxy_Br

Kinda sux so... I'll try to sell it and try again. I wish i get a gold aztec faun. Thx

I'm done talking to you. A lot more useful? You have no idea what you are talking about. Most priests have DD helm and with a CS and DD helm with IN IB, sins do shit all dmg as well as warriors.

Let me show you:

Warrior Spams 1000

CS - Warrior spams for 500 - hits you 6x = 3k (AT ALMOST ANY +) not including the added AC nor your other weapon def

Gab - Warrior spams for 700 - hits you 6x = 4200 " " Gab +7 got 30sd
    you have no idea what you are saying because AGAIN, you have never used a CS. STFU and post some results with a CS because until you have, you're talking out of your ass.[/b]
    LOL! do you know that normal defence DOES count too?? U think that 108def means NOTHING? Well, gl lol

Also, the less dmg is being taken in the first count, the less is being taken in the second LOL

CS, 15sd, IN, IB
    1000*0,5*0,85*0,9*0,9=344,25
    Gab, 15sd, IN, IB
    1000*0,7*0,85*0,9*0,9=481,95

WOW! 250dmg difference went down to 140dmg! Lets add a matchless:

CS: 344,25*0,85=292,6125
    Gab:477,525*0,85=409,6575

110dmg difference WITHOUT COUNTING A NORMAL DEF If I did, the dmg would be like 30more or even equall to the dmg with CS lol

PLUS sins will do SHIT on you PLUS when the effect activates u are able to heal yourself or subside them LOL!
    oh and PLUS the Gab's +7 costs like 1/10th of CS +7

15dd from helmet + 10dd from glass/ib + 10dd from in is WAY LESS than 25dd from gab's + 15dd from cap + 10dd from gb/ib + 10dd from in!!!

YOU have no idea what r u talking about cuz, I bet, u've never had a Gab!

DD helm+cs >>>>>> gab -.- just stop being so stubborn dont you just get it that 50 weapon defense owns 30 and some ac more any day? its same situation as with dread shield...people only say this cus either 1) havent tried a cs yet or 2) with time when gab isnt so new and "rare" people will start to realize it isnt nearly as good as cs..same thing happened with dread everyone started saying it was better than cs and over time everyone knew it isnt...btw theres what, 1 rogue for every 10-20 warrior in eevry server? so the dd in the gab isnt such a really big deal if you got DD helmet..i would say the resists or effect are more important than the DD you talk of so much

DD helm+cs >>>>>> gab -.- just stop being so stubborn dont you just get it that 50 weapon defense owns 30 and some ac more any day? its same situation as with dread shield...people only say this cus either 1) havent tried a cs yet or 2) with time when gab isnt so new and "rare" people will start to realize it isnt nearly as good as cs..same thing happened with dread everyone started saying it was better than cs and over time everyone knew it isnt...btw theres what, 1 rogue for every 10-20 warrior in eevry server? so the dd in the gab isnt such a really big deal if you got DD helmet..i would say the resists or effect are more important than the DD you talk of so much[/b]
    lol... dunno what server u play, but at pathos there is like A LOT of sins...

dont you just get it that 50 weapon defense owns 30 and some ac more any day?[/b]
    I've already prooven, that 345def from DS +6 is the same as 217def & 35swd from PS +6 here: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=281140

and I find NO possibility of it being COMPLETELY different (cuz u don't count it at all) in CS vs Gab

GummyBear

k while ontopic about the shields, how do u make a gabs?
    is it random or do u farm the stuff to make exactly a gab?

YOU have no idea what r u talking about cuz, I bet, u've never had a Gab![/b]
    I have both and tried both AND OWN BOTH (I've also owned +7/8 CS). It's not close. Unlike you, I am not talking in theories. I'm talking in use, in game, in play. When you try a CS, you can talk about opinions all you like. I know its sooooooooo much to ask for you to try something before you speak. "LOL" as you like to put it.

DD helm+cs >>>>>> gab -.- just stop being so stubborn dont you just get it that 50 weapon defense owns 30 and some ac more any day? its same situation as with dread shield...people only say this cus either 1) havent tried a cs yet or 2) with time when gab isnt so new and "rare" people will start to realize it isnt nearly as good as cs..same thing happened with dread everyone started saying it was better than cs and over time everyone knew it isnt...btw theres what, 1 rogue for every 10-20 warrior in eevry server? so the dd in the gab isnt such a really big deal if you got DD helmet..i would say the resists or effect are more important than the DD you talk of so much[/b]

This.

And the key word here, is stubborn. You're like a chick who just doesn't want to be wrong when you aren't even trying to look at what's being said. At least have the sack to listen to what people are saying and try it out.

Lousy Pickpocket and Restricted Diet probly the best for VS. Id rather have someone not being able to pot or taking away their weapon during a VS. but thats just me.

I had the Sweet kiss wirinom+7 and that skill is nice in pk.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast