Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

New Weapons

This is a discussion on New Weapons within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have both and tried both AND OWN BOTH (I've also owned +7/8 CS). It's not close. Unlike you, I ...
Page: 5

I have both and tried both AND OWN BOTH (I've also owned +7/8 CS). It's not close. Unlike you, I am not talking in theories. I'm talking in use, in game, in play. When you try a CS, you can talk about opinions all you like. I know its sooooooooo much to ask for you to try something before you speak. "LOL" as you like to put it.
    This.
    And the key word here, is stubborn. You're like a chick who just doesn't want to be wrong when you aren't even trying to look at what's being said. At least have the sack to listen to what people are saying and try it out.[/b]
    well, then go ahead, post some proofs and I will believe you

the theory can't change for 1 shield... I've posted a maths which clearly shows that the difference is NOT big

well, then go ahead, post some proofs and I will believe you

the theory can't change for 1 shield... I've posted a maths which clearly shows that the difference is NOT big[/b]

If you really "think" the difference isn't that big, why do you say "Gab owns CS?" Just try CS out and you will change your mind.

It's rare that sins are the main problem for most priests and EVERY priest uses DD helm. It's warriors tanking the hell out of you that is 90% of the problems for priets. I'd take the CS extra weapon def all day long. In your theory there shouldn't be much difference between IN+0 and IN+3 but why would anyone want IN+3? It's because those sligh, and in some cases, major differences add up with everything else you have and that edge IS everything in this game.

You don't have to believe my theory, anyone/everyone who's used a CS will agree.

wawh

have tested both and i think yes, cs does pwn but what would a smart buyer do?

take the gab, cs isnt worth the money that you have buy it for

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

If you really "think" the difference isn't that big, why do you say "Gab owns CS?" Just try CS out and you will change your mind.

It's rare that sins are the main problem for most priests and EVERY priest uses DD helm. It's warriors tanking the hell out of you that is 90% of the problems for priets. I'd take the CS extra weapon def all day long. In your theory there shouldn't be much difference between IN+0 and IN+3 but why would anyone want IN+3? It's because those sligh, and in some cases, major differences add up with everything else you have and that edge IS everything in this game.

You don't have to believe my theory, anyone/everyone who's used a CS will agree.[/b]
    i already posted this ........ damage diference from gab +7 to cs +8 was only 10% with an warrrior with 3100 ap+ atacking. Make your own conclusions....

about not being able to pot when adamant activates........sometimes u can actually pot, dont know how

take the gab, cs isnt worth the money that you have buy it for[/b]

+1

LOL! do you know that normal defence DOES count too?? U think that 108def means NOTHING? Well, gl lol

Also, the less dmg is being taken in the first count, the less is being taken in the second LOL

CS, 15sd, IN, IB
    1000*0,5*0,85*0,9*0,9=344,25
    Gab, 15sd, IN, IB
    1000*0,7*0,85*0,9*0,9=481,95

WOW! 250dmg difference went down to 140dmg! Lets add a matchless:

CS: 344,25*0,85=292,6125
    Gab:477,525*0,85=409,6575

110dmg difference WITHOUT COUNTING A NORMAL DEF If I did, the dmg would be like 30more or even equall to the dmg with CS lol

PLUS sins will do SHIT on you PLUS when the effect activates u are able to heal yourself or subside them LOL!
    oh and PLUS the Gab's +7 costs like 1/10th of CS +7

15dd from helmet + 10dd from glass/ib + 10dd from in is WAY LESS than 25dd from gab's + 15dd from cap + 10dd from gb/ib + 10dd from in!!!

YOU have no idea what r u talking about cuz, I bet, u've never had a Gab![/b]
    500 / 700 = 0,71428571428571428571428571428571
    292,6125 / 409,6575 = 0,71428571428571428571428571428571

You are just proving that his calculations were right?(Apart from not counting regular def)
    Ofc the damage difference is less when opponents are hitting for less, but percentage wise it stays the same.

You don't have to believe my theory, anyone/everyone who's used a CS will agree.[/b]
    as I said it depends on server... We have a very good sins at pathos, you'd get tormented and pwned by 2 or 3 of them if u had a CS
    And for me, sins are bigger problem than warriors... CP can take ur hp down REALLY fast and it's way easier for sin to cancel the heal.
    I could easily tank 2-3 80+ warriors with my 69lvl int scrolled, unlikely for rogues lol
    about IN +3... you know it's NOT worth it's price...

500 / 700 = 0,71428571428571428571428571428571
    292,6125 / 409,6575 = 0,71428571428571428571428571428571

You are just proving that his calculations were right?(Apart from not counting regular def)
    Ofc the damage difference is less when opponents are hitting for less, but percentage wise it stays the same.[/b]
    percentage calculations has to be the same, but this:

700-500= 200
    409,6575-292,6125 = 117,045

is making a difference

take the gab, cs isnt worth the money that you have buy it for[/b]
    exactly... already said that Gab's +7 is worth like 1/10th of CS +7 at older servers

KalaBunga Senior Member

on gira there is no pk w/o the undefeatable wirinom , ( the player you hit cant be tped)

the high probleem of gira are the mage party were they are 2 priest tbl editing and 6 mages. but wiht my debuffer i can take em down.
    but the point is w/o this sword they all ended up getting tped on 2% hp left.

atm im saving up for that chaos ball but ko is boring atm

Banned

i have chaos wirinom +7 and the skill is really good when it activates enemy cant use any skill or drink hp pot for 3 seconds and it works a lot. very good for vs`s .

try something, ask an average warrior to hit when u have GAB+7 and when u have CS +0 !!! and look at the damage (yeaa i said +0 not +7^^)

better than any X²+yX= 300/3N + 4AQ lol proves

and btw against Sin take +8 DD IN + IB that s already 37 DD

try something, ask an average warrior to hit when u have GAB+7 and when u have CS +0 !!! and look at the damage (yeaa i said +0 not +7^^)

better than any X²+yX= 300/3N + 4AQ lol proves

and btw against Sin take +8 DD IN + IB that s already 37 DD[/b]

This.

515saint

Wink

i made a LLP raum +8 Lats night,

wooot

and i would say cs is better, cus it looks wwwwwaaaayyyy more sexy then Gab, and 1 major difference is that a cs can be worn buy ALLL CLASSES ! eg me a sin!

tho the gab is great value for money and will only get cheaper !

as for my opinions well lets begin:

Raums (as this is all i can coment on) in order from best to worst (again imo so no flames plz) and i have had all of these and and burnt 5 +7's to make my +8

RD - no pots
    LLP - no RIGH HAND WEAPON
    Boom - LIL less defence and u look like a big duce
    UN - ohh noos u cant tp

oh and i dont think the curse gets better chance of going off the higher the + on the weapon but 112ap cant complain !

Can some one tell me in detail wtf the Leonars do ?

I had Mean Leonard+7 for about a month and its crazy as hell. You can make a nice 1h BP with one of those things, it can activate multiple times in a vs if you don't take your opponent down quickly. Having a 5% chance of activating for every Skill and R Attack is pretty damn crazy if you add it up, every 10-15 attacks you will most likely blind your opponent for a few seconds.

Gives you a chance to heal yourself.
    Your opponent no longer has you selected.
    Your opponent cannot attack you.
    Sometimes your opponent will freak out.

The last one happend a lot, I ran into a lot of pissed off DC Hackers in vs's when I had it though. :lol:

i made a LLP raum +8 Lats night,

wooot

and i would say cs is better, cus it looks wwwwwaaaayyyy more sexy then Gab, and 1 major difference is that a cs can be worn buy ALLL CLASSES ! eg me a sin!

tho the gab is great value for money and will only get cheaper !
    as for my opinions well lets begin:

Raums (as this is all i can coment on) in order from best to worst (again imo so no flames plz) and i have had all of these and and burnt 5 +7's to make my +8

RD - no pots
    LLP - no RIGH HAND WEAPON
    Boom - LIL less defence and u look like a big duce
    UN - ohh noos u cant tp

oh and i dont think the curse gets better chance of going off the higher the + on the weapon but 112ap cant complain !

Can some one tell me in detail wtf the Leonars do ?[/b]
    You sick mo fo, you made +8 Player Dagger, +7 Player Dagger AND +8 RAUM!!! Amazing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345