Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

NEW WEAPONS FROM SERVER!

This is a discussion on NEW WEAPONS FROM SERVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 137 + 16 dex... if you can use weap encahnt with helenoid8..use one with that bow too lols..not rocket science. ...
Page: 5

Banned

137 + 16 dex...

if you can use weap encahnt with helenoid8..use one with that bow too lols..not rocket science.

yea sure you lose some ac..but seriously..with all those items it dont even matter.[/b]

that bow is just "bow".. using weap enchant on it gives 1 ap.. it needs to be crossbow to make weap enchant worthy h34r:

rocket science ftw h34r:

ps: still that thing clearly pwnz helenid ap wise... the ac thing hurts though :\

alldamdayboy

137 + 16 dex...

if you can use weap encahnt with helenoid8..use one with that bow too lols..not rocket science.

yea sure you lose some ac..but seriously..with all those items it dont even matter.[/b]
    enchants are bugged for bows only work on xbows einstein

ps: still that thing clearly pwnz helenid ap wise... the ac thing hurts though :\[/b]
    pfft u get 14ap more from best sword ingame compare to 5ap more for best bow ingame (and tahts not including the enchant shit).. + u lose 70ac <_< im just saying archers always get under powered <_<

im just saying archers always get under powered <_<[/b]
    Not this time, Archers should be able to combo after the next patch. h34r:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzqBGnpxgac

alldamdayboy

Not this time, Archers should be able to combo after the next patch. h34r:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzqBGnpxgac[/b]
    lol sweet wonder if rr combo works :P

1337bOOm

comboing would look faster, but thats fast as is.

Lord4diablo

Now mages are going to be sh1t with all the elemental defenses/resistances on those armor and weapons :lol:

yakushimo

hmm can some1 post that dragon skill mages got . i was told it summons a dragon or something O.o

Jdizle post some new daggers and rogues sets plz

rokertje

mages gonna get screwed all new staffs lvl 70+ while all others get new crap wich isnt all 70+

Richie

Archers are doing alright with this coming patch, mages on the other hand get alot of new shit that means nothing...i mean who the fuck wants a staff that has ok* ap but complete crap elemental on it? yeah some staffs have 2 or more ele&#39;s but at 45 flame damage and 25 glacier damage and then -75 ac(at +8 )...wtf? all gogo support mage :/

hmm can some1 post that dragon skill mages got . i was told it summons a dragon or something O.o[/b]
    I played mage for a sec this morning and nothing appeared when you summoned it.. Though if you open up your mini map or push b it targets it. I thought it was kinda weird and truly unimpressive.

On the other hand somehow i got hit for 8k+ and 5k+ with a CS+8 and 1400def i will post the SS&#39;s in alittle bit thought it was the log thing or something it was kinda odd.

lil_mageskillz

dam those armours look hot lol

yakushimo

I played mage for a sec this morning and nothing appeared when you summoned it.. Though if you open up your mini map or push b it targets it. I thought it was kinda weird and truly unimpressive.

On the other hand somehow i got hit for 8k+ and 5k+ with a CS+8 and 1400def i will post the SS&#39;s in alittle bit thought it was the log thing or something it was kinda odd.[/b]

i play priest but dang i feel bad for mages they just get weaker after every expansion -.-

i play priest but dang i feel bad for mages they just get weaker after every expansion -.-[/b]

With every expansion? What game u been playing lol. All the rings from like FR, IMIR etc, new staffs like Hell Blood, Chaotic etc, and now there new armor as well as new staffs in this expansion? Look at most servers and u see mage clans rule np. Not only that most mages pk with Tank Warriors and now they&#39;re even stronger than ever. Rogues can&#39;t minor out of ice??? If you are a mage you got nothing to complain about at all...

never new that about bows. ty tho :P\\

but liek i said i doubt those items will be in expansion. they are way to overpowered and good. there would be no use for other weapons if you could use those.