Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

NEW WEAPONS FROM SERVER!

This is a discussion on NEW WEAPONS FROM SERVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but liek i said i doubt those items will be in expansion. they are way to overpowered and good. there ...
Page: 6

Strike

but liek i said i doubt those items will be in expansion. they are way to overpowered and good. there would be no use for other weapons if you could use those.[/b]
    those items will be in the new expansion if they release the "satanism" part of the expansion. the whole idea behind it is that you need to kill special bosses in order to get certain craft materials. you then take the materials to a chaotic generator thingy and make the items but i can't tell if its random or if you can select which item to get by having the right combination of items. i could be wrong though since the translation program i got can only translate about 60% of the page off of the koko main site.

a lot of ppl said that some of the eslant dungeon items would be too overpowering at first too and you also have to remember that just because you have good items, doesn't mean you know how to use them.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i play priest but dang i feel bad for mages they just get weaker after every expansion -.-[/b]
    wtf u talking about... mages can ware that unflamable shield for support instead of having to put points into STR< imo... which gives them a better advantage... and these staffs have INSANE AP... 141 ap? lol... and it only requires u to have MP, so if im not mistaken, go complete build, 160 int, 200 into mp, and lets say 94 or so into hp?(rest goes into mp) whatever it is to ware that shield, u will do amazing damage... along w/ having gg rings u should be doing a SHIT load of damage... u may have to sacrafice 75 ac, but inorder to hit hard, u do have to lower your defense

those items will be in the new expansion if they release the "satanism" part of the expansion. the whole idea behind it is that you need to kill special bosses in order to get certain craft materials. you then take the materials to a chaotic generator thingy and make the items but i can&#39;t tell if its random or if you can select which item to get by having the right combination of items. i could be wrong though since the translation program i got can only translate about 60% of the page off of the koko main site.

a lot of ppl said that some of the eslant dungeon items would be too overpowering at first too and you also have to remember that just because you have good items, doesn&#39;t mean you know how to use them.[/b]
    i geuss the items aren that over powering. but they are definatly in every shape and form better then the other ones.

alot of the ft.bifrost,eslant,and player items can be compared. but those would just win every category >.>. thats unflammable shield..holy shit that things amazing >.> and the armor.. the armor itself is like shell + uniques combined O_O.

h34r: h34r:

btw jake, u are not in rsm anymore ;p[/b]
    Whats the skill in slot #8?

Guard Summon - A guard (dragon) summons from the earth and stages continuous attacks for a certain period of time.

I think I know why it was bugged at WCS... K2 has removed all unneded NPC (4ex. there was no mobs, not even an eslant zone and the only NPC in mora/emc/lfc were the ones who were selling items/pots and inn)

insertiq

Guard Summon - A guard (dragon) summons from the earth and stages continuous attacks for a certain period of time.

I think I know why it was bugged at WCS... K2 has removed all unneded NPC (4ex. there was no mobs, not even an eslant zone and the only NPC in mora/emc/lfc were the ones who were selling items/pots and inn)[/b]
    eh it does not make any sense.. why would you need NPCs for using this skill? I think, k2 just messed it up as usual.. also another weird thing is, that this skill has 0 mana consumption.

NPC is not only a guy who sells pot, or is Inn Hostes... Mobs are NPCs aswell... and this dragon is NPC

Not this time, Archers should be able to combo after the next patch. h34r:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzqBGnpxgac[/b]
    thats a bug i think h34r:

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I think I know why it was bugged at WCS... K2 has removed all unneded NPC (4ex. there was no mobs, not even an eslant zone and the only NPC in mora/emc/lfc were the ones who were selling items/pots and inn)[/b]
    LES NPC = more sales of magic bags &#39;;-x

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

LES NPC = more sales of magic bags &#39;;-x[/b]
    1 AMAZING THING they did though with the wc, is that they decrease the weight of pots, soul pots weight 1.5 and hp pots weighed like 4.5. idk, i thought it has been the best feature they ever made LMAO

Uzu

1 AMAZING THING they did though with the wc, is that they decrease the weight of pots, soul pots weight 1.5 and hp pots weighed like 4.5. idk, i thought it has been the best feature they ever made LMAO[/b]
    it is like that because mgame made the wcs and their players once protested for less pot weight and actually succeed ;D

Ignore Me Senior Member

NPC is not only a guy who sells pot, or is Inn Hostes... Mobs are NPCs aswell... and this dragon is NPC[/b]
    Did they change minor speed for Rogues.

What about those throwing knives.

Did they change minor speed for Rogues.

What about those throwing knives.[/b]
    yes, afaik minor has 0,2s cooldow

and there are 2 kinds of throwing knives (u can buy them both at sundries) and they looks like Kunai from Naruto rofl

The better one (poison knife) always makes 300dmg and it can be used by every1

0.2 second cooldown = 750 hp per pot... bb a lot of rogues
    lol at the throwing daggers, can u spam them? how much they cost ?

how much do they weigh?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast