Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

New Website of USKO?

This is a discussion on New Website of USKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by KrepiN you wont get any better than euko im sure but euko isnt ran by mgames. nTT ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    you wont get any better than euko im sure
    but euko isnt ran by mgames. nTT does. if mgame will run usko just like koko,jpko im pretty sure they can sync the servers faster than sending the data to the hosting company.

i think it just hit me, that under the new host i might actually have SHOCKSTUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    but euko isnt ran by mgames. nTT does. if mgame will run usko just like koko,jpko im pretty sure they can sync the servers faster than sending the data to the hosting company.
    Actually NTT is a sub-company of Mgame, they are not their own company. Read the lawsuit filed by K2 and you'll see why they also included NTT/GCS in their lawsuit. Basically they claimed it is a fraudulent company, and I kinda think they are right. Did it's purpose tho, steal a large portion of K2's user base, make a shitload of money in the first months, then stop giving a fuck. I think this all has been some sort of plan by mgames to get USKO in their hands, they probably want to reap all the money themselves. Hopefully they put the effort needed into usko to make it better, it still is the largest money-maker in terms of all the KO versions there are.

Is it just me or does it link you to nttgame.com now instead of the mgame site?
    So USKO will probaly be merged with EUKO?

O_o Senior Member

I hope it won't... They don't have the ability to deal with so many players and hackers

welll now u get directed straight to the euko website from that address so...

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    thats would worst nightmare coming true than. NTT isnt able to run 4 servers (they can hardly keep one playable), now imagine what will happen when they will have another 17 to "take care of", that will make k2/g1 looks like blizzard in the end lmao -.-

Quote Originally Posted by sitaratas View Post
    welll now u get directed straight to the euko website from that address so...
    maybe they working if their own page right now, deeply hope NTT wont be part of usko by any means.
    otherway bb and diablo 3 here i come

Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    maybe they working if their own page right now, deeply hope NTT wont be part of usko by any means.
    otherway bb and diablo 3 here i come
    dosent diablo ask for a monthly fee as wow does?? or... when i left wow i pretty much ignore all blizzard now, since it was constant raid farming because if u were off like 3 month and came back, some damn patch was realeased and all the epics u farmed were obsolete etc... got sick of that then finally.

its funny to see all the comments about EUKO is shit , NTT game doesnt give a fuck blah blah blah ,
    you dumb fucks dont even know anything at all about it? rather then what u heard or what u knew about its 3-6 months ago when it was new and u quit just like all the other impatient faggots really.

Enjoy your shitbox usko..
    making me laugh how people are actually getting happy that another company took over the game , after it was already completely ruined from +3s/10s injected and sold by gm/admins. Everyone speculates that they will take all that crap that makes people overpowered out of the game but really ? do u really think they willl ?? lol come on this is USKO we are talking about....

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    nope, its not only you.. maybe european IPs will be redirected to EUKO o.o

Quote Originally Posted by sitaratas View Post
    dosent diablo ask for a monthly fee as wow does??
    no, you only pay for game, no sub there

Quote Originally Posted by KOnewb1984 View Post
    its funny to see all the comments about EUKO is shit , NTT game doesnt give a fuck blah blah blah ,
    you dumb fucks dont even know anything at all about it? rather then what u heard or what u knew about its 3-6 months ago when it was new and u quit just like all the other impatient faggots really.

Enjoy your shitbox usko..
    making me laugh how people are actually getting happy that another company took over the game , after it was already completely ruined from +3s/10s injected and sold by gm/admins. Everyone speculates that they will take all that crap that makes people overpowered out of the game but really ? do u really think they willl ?? lol come on this is USKO we are talking about....
    you know what making me laugh? ppl which are still able to trust NTT whatsoever. first few weeks they did good, than 3/4 month they havent done anything literally. now they started to do anything which ended like they have one playable server, wow what an achievement! that lame agrument about +9/10 stuff is kinda hilarious aswell, tell me how many of those +9/+10 was real in 2004 when usko was up arround one year, same age as current EUKO. idk if some ppl have their brain so small so they not able to see any difference lol. funny to compare compare EUKO (not even one year old, 4 server / one playble) with USKO (9 years up, 17 servers). none saying here that k2/g1 did great job, but its silly when in ends up in comparison with NTT, roflcopter. they both sucks in their epic ways. unlike EUKO, USKO actually can do only better now. good luck with your awesome NNTgame. esp when it will come into more than few weeks perspective.

I hope they completely close usko and redirect usko to euko so a lot of new noobs and crowds

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-14-2012, 04:31 AM