Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New_0rder reqruiting in Lineage 2

This is a discussion on New_0rder reqruiting in Lineage 2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We play in x7 server. Overlord is only for orcs (need to pick orc mystic at start). Good thing is ...
Page: 2

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

We play in x7 server. Overlord is only for orcs (need to pick orc mystic at start). Good thing is that orcs can sub all other races, for example dark elf cant sub normal elf since they are in kinda of a war. The big lack of overlords are due that noone can sub a overlord, its only for orcs. Same as warsmith is for dwarfs. And yes, overlord is best duffer and has ally CP heal and ally buffs.

Well here are the links to classes and subclass.

http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/race_human.html
    http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/subclasses_2.html

We have fourms but i think posting links to other forums werent allowed also so ill pm u. U can also try to pm ingame. "name text, I should have spoofy on most of the time

Slm bymp

Banned

i been looking into playing L2

would i be able to join you guys on the private server?

i been looking into playing L2

would i be able to join you guys on the private server?[/b]

Personally i wouldnt care much but others might have a problem. But wheres UK? Bring them also and make ur own clan. We can help u out at start, specially on lvling since we gona start making a bunch of newb chars so u would get lvls quickly. Army of lvl 20's in cata of branded lvling with highlvl buffs+CoV :lol:

Anyways, livepvp is up now so check it out. Heres a bit, squeez is a sin, kinda like in chusco status :P http://www.livepvp.com/index.php?p=viewfiles&fileid=923

Also we could need loads of destroyers (titans) also, they are like babashoped KO warriors, insane dmg.

Fag

Some may know that we all are in L2. We play in private server under TFN (The Frienz Network). Uhm just incase talking about other private servers than ko isnt allowed also i wont talk more and its not the point of this thread.
    Point is we need gg's. We have around 10 slots free atm and 20 more if we reach to lvl 6 clan and can establish a royal guard unit. About the game, not much to tell. Considerd to be best and most played game. Offical NA webpage is here http://www.lineage2.com/ and http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=184101

Dont bother with youtube pk videos, its utter crap there. If u want some ask i can give a fine selection.
    Anyways, we need following classes the most:

Overlord (dominator) - insane mass pk class. Mixture of ulitmate duffer, stunner, ally buffer and healer.

Swordsinger (swordmuse) - kinda of a assitant fighter, has buffs that stack with normal buffs making it a very valuable along with bladedancer. And still is a decent melee.

Bishop (cardinal) - best healer class, party and really rapid single heals. Small buffer also but needed mostly due its heals in big exp partys and in pk.

Most support classes and buffers (warcryer, prophet, elemental summoner, warlock). All support classes can still pwn in pk, WC as best example (dam ghey sleep) We also could need few more from every class :P
    For more details pm me here or in msn, or to ashira, zamerith, ghey cop waggy or lunatique.[/b]
    Damn i wanna come back to l2
    But just wonder what rates on frienz l2, if it's x3-x5 i would like to join, cuz x1 is so much pain to lvl. And also, is it interlude ?
    But ofc if you need da/pp or sps/se (but pp/se wont be my main, just buffers from second pc ^^)

x7 rates. Full interlude l2off. Antiwalker patch unbreachable :P We got Interlude in november, agumentation should start working next week. 1k+ ppl online all the time. Server box is a beast, limit is 5k ppl. Rumors said that 1900+ ppl in last nights Rune siege :blink:

Dosent rly matter about what char u make, tho i think we would prefer paladin over DA but if u want DA then fine :P

Fag

x7 rates. Full interlude l2off. Antiwalker patch unbreachable :P We got Interlude in november, agumentation should start working next week. 1k+ ppl online all the time. Server box is a beast, limit is 5k ppl. Rumors said that 1900+ ppl in last nights Rune siege :blink:

Dosent rly matter about what char u make, tho i think we would prefer paladin over DA but if u want DA then fine :P[/b]
    Well last time i saw da beated paladin on olympiad
    And i pmed you about the link to site of priv server

Oh and also.. Npc sell mp pots there ? h34r: On server i played before there werent any mp pots, damn that sucked

Well, I got everything installed but just too lazy to start right now :unsure:
    I will get to it in a few days hopefully

Banned

Personally i wouldnt care much but others might have a problem. But wheres UK? Bring them also and make ur own clan. We can help u out at start, specially on lvling since we gona start making a bunch of newb chars so u would get lvls quickly. Army of lvl 20's in cata of branded lvling with highlvl buffs+CoV :lol:
    Anyways, livepvp is up now so check it out. Heres a bit, squeez is a sin, kinda like in chusco status :P http://www.livepvp.com/index.php?p=viewfiles&fileid=923
    Also we could need loads of destroyers (titans) also, they are like babashoped KO warriors, insane dmg.[/b]
    they playing 2moons until Aion comes out then we all go there

for now its just me

i will pm you so i can get the info for the private server

Good time to join this week till monday afternoon, 7 signs registration week :P

About us more, we have clan hall in Rune. We dont have big wars atm but im soon we get some very very soon. Im getting rly sick of few clans already.

If someone wants to make a kind of a tank paper mage also, try necro I think every ko paper mage would love that class.

Fag

If someone wants to make a kind of a tank paper mage also, try necro I think every ko paper mage would love that class.[/b]
    Necros own me
    Paralyze, duffs, nice dmg and pet with transfer pain

As for me, im a bit disappointed with the server cuz patch that shows targets drop, spoil chance etc. doesnt work

Necros own me
    Paralyze, duffs, nice dmg and pet with transfer pain

As for me, im a bit disappointed with the server cuz patch that shows targets drop, spoil chance etc. doesnt work[/b]

Necros shouldnt be hard for me coz my class is designed to be a mage killer. Mage bane, betray on necro summon, cubics to back me up and > this < Its hard ofc when its on full boss jewelry+fully buffed+even tallum robe, kinda hard for me to land duffs then. We have 2 awsome necros in server, they both know how to press more than just 2 buttons. Coz actually considering that necro has loads of skills besides just transferpain and nuke its pain in the arse to fight with a necro who actually sends his pet to stun u and throws all of his duffs on u at the same time. Thats why im on tallum robe atm, need all the m.def i can get, i even consider getting +4 or +5MEN tattoo.

About the drop/spoil thing yea, any kind of client modifications arent allowed. It was allowed in c4 tho, i never used it but it can be handy. Specially when farming A grade recipes. Quess now the only way is either l2informer, l2wh or pmfun :P I duno if the antibot program can actually discover the client file changes but its stops all other things 100%.

Well those who dont know yet l2 is one of the absolute top game. Has more offical players than wow and the numbers are way bigger considering private servers. Its also TOP pvp game.

As i told already, just look stuff in livepvp. I recomend squeez, GA1, prodigy and most stuff from teon and bratz servers (no, im not a member of Programer fen club).

So no offence ofc, dont mess with some new games that umm look kewl. Just go for the best :P

Also we are in wars now. So almost everywhere u go its like cz.

We have cupcakes for those who come.

Guachimagaa

is it free?, i want the server info

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast