Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

New_0rder reqruiting in Lineage 2

This is a discussion on New_0rder reqruiting in Lineage 2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Common KO ppl, u would love there. P.S could need SWS, OL and necros :P...
Page: 4

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Common KO ppl, u would love there.

P.S could need SWS, OL and necros :P

is it free ? because im getting bored of cabal lol.. all u do is grind in that game.. this game actually looks pretty damn good and playable.. looks like u can do alot of stuff on there.
    my only question.. is it free lol?

We play in l2off type PRIVATE (>yes free!<) server. So its almost indentical to real game but its not crapy shit like KO server (working on pre-alpha code or smth lol). Its a profesional private server offering even better service than K2.

Yea cabal is more of a multiplayer "action" game imo. L2 isnt.

Fag

L2 is actually a great game. I spent about half year playing it (C4)..
    The only problems i noticed was unbalance between melee and mage classes, and lack of skill effects. h34r: But im sure it&#39;s fine in CT...
    And privates are free ofc... But donators with their +16 weaps suck big time...

Well, we got Interlude (c6) atm. Fully pimped archer partys still own but they arent unstopable. C4 was the gheyest chronicle imo, sins lost their powers, archers pwnt, destros oblivirated everything and mages (read: 12 kids playing necros) slept all like theres no tomorrow. But now its alot better. Classes are way nore unbalanced in ko actually. But unlike ko where combo is easy to learn and u just need good ppl to pk with, in l2 some classes require ALOT. Some classes like tyrant needs a profound knowlage of ur and all other classes, switching between totems in right way isnt suited for dumb kids.

Imo, in next expansion, it comes down to best balance. Archers aint nerfed, NCsoft doesnt think like blizzard. Other classes get more skills to counter archers, but that again needs even more care since u can have max 25 buffs. Mages loose their IMBA status with valakas (tho only very few actually have that item) but need alot more work with ele stones and new skills. Destros aint waittillimon30%hpandswitch/godskillon anymore. Kamaels (specially inspector) change alot in pk. Thing that actually i like the most and what is a result of a carefully planed balancing is that u dont talk about "hey, we gona make 3 archer and rest random partys" Now more than ever u need all classes to pwn, u did before but it was easier just to go along the easy road. On a side not, i cant wait to get new cubic and summon AI, not to mention new skills >.<!!!

We have donation system but we arent starwars server lol. ONLY high grade weapon we had (+15 soulbow) was boomed to +16. We got 2 big donaters who ppl make fun at, Ver has +7 Heavens devider (tho his 1 of the richest guy ingame and that due his market skills) and Cyan who has +8 Forgotten blade. Doesnt sound that powerful to me lol. Other than that we got max 10 over +7 top A grade weapons and few-few red C graders. Only 2-3 dracos +6

Fag

Btw magyk, you&#39;re playing phantom summoner right ?
    If yes then, you know any decent guides on equipping/pvping/lvling with this class ?
    Cuz i played with friends 60 summoner and failed alot in pvp :/ He had avadon robe set, homunkulus +6 and B grade duals (dont remember which ones)

Yea i do, im also lvling an OL atm (pwnage). Imo the best exp is with soulless in herb droping spots. However i was on catas till around 70 with a BD and shadow out. After that i was mostly leeching in MoS. I used shield and HP weapon tho but dual sls&#39;4 would be better tho imo. I used BW light till 70, atm i got tallum robe set coz i get duffed alot in pk. DC is prolly the best to go but i wanna get it +6 set. However CT1 will change alot. New AI, summons get cubics also now, summons get the weapon SA, NEW SKILLS!

In pk, i mostly use nightshade and heal/duff with it but i dont solo almost at all. Ofc i shackle all those who are needed and play a "HIT ME U MORONS" while i have TP on lol. Keep ur party cubics up and never forget ur stun cubic, i forgot last night in dino island . When i hit 79 i use my tentacle-raping alien for smaller pk and nightshade for larger (got the sb for my alien last night :P )

Fag

Yea i do, im also lvling an OL atm (pwnage).[/b]
    It&#39;s hella hard lvling OL solo, that&#39;s why i dont wanna roll him :/ But i guess you have ppl to lvl with ^^
    And ty for a small summoner guide ^^ Oh and btw, soulless is a bitch with his mana burning :/ So lvling with him needs more time..

OL is leeching in my HS party atm :P But yea its not ur typical solo char. Get a focus dagger after 61 and watch out where u exp and its kind of a ok, trick is also not to get full soulcry also then to save ur mana.

Souless is only good for herb spots. Atleast PS has good cubics to conpensate the stupid mana drain, Kai has reflect dmg skill and ES pony (seraphim i think) has smth also. Ours get a dam mana drain >.<

Oh, and betray is pretty nice also for pk, forgot to mention that earlier. If u actually meet good necros (tough opponent then), betray landing on their summon is pretty funny :P

ZooMZooMZooM

http://Templebgh.com Way better! than this server

http://Templebgh.com Way better! than this server[/b]
    Loljava, and stop spamming ur dumb server in this section.

Weeeeeeeeebump!

P.S to Wapstar, pm me ingame or here pls.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234