Newbiess getting start

This is a discussion on Newbiess getting start within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys im generalshin ,i quit almost for 6 years,and now i think my time have come to make an ...
Page: 1

Default Newbiess getting start

Hi guys im generalshin ,i quit almost for 6 years,and now i think my time have come to make an appearance haha,before this i got my ko4life acc bur i really forgot about my acc email everything..
    Back to the point,its look like ko got at steam aswell so is the cypher in steamko same like old cypher?sorry noob question i just getting start all over again..anyone want to sell me their char or gbs can pm me and is it a good way to start at cypher at steam?thanks guys!!
    And tq admin!

if you dont want to spend money intensive go Apexko farm daily events rebirth systems scrolls are in sundries usko biggest annoyance is scrolls are ridiculously high and to PK you need + no undy scroll so warriors not sitting on 14k HP

Heyy
    Im playing on Hellsgarem with a good english clan. Pm me if u want more infos.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelo View Post
    Heyy
    Im playing on Hellsgarem with a good english clan. Pm me if u want more infos.
    Hellgarem is a dead Server with 5 People in CZ

Yes i saw that hellsgarem very very dead server
    How about cypher?3 hours ago i check in cz not so many ppl but still okey i already bought a char just need to wait to geae it up any english clan in cypher here?

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    if you dont want to spend money intensive go Apexko farm daily events rebirth systems scrolls are in sundries usko biggest annoyance is scrolls are ridiculously high and to PK you need + no undy scroll so warriors not sitting on 14k HP
    I might hit it up on apex aswell miqdad,thx for the info tho!

no problem we all had official usko but when you realise the amount you save on scrolls private the way to go get the same pk experience with the updates

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralShin View Post
    Yes i saw that hellsgarem very very dead server
    How about cypher?3 hours ago i check in cz not so many ppl but still okey i already bought a char just need to wait to geae it up any english clan in cypher here?
    CZ is most time full on Cypher, but yeah there are sometimes dead moments.

On Cypher are alot English speaking Clans. Most of them are on Karus Side.
    Showtime, Brotherhood, TownorDead, Pride, IronWoves and alot more...

Demmm no wonder i cant find anyone who speak english at human side,going to nation transfer then Dx

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Demmm no wonder i cant find anyone who speak english at human side,going to nation transfer then Dx
    go on and waste that money xD this is the whole reason we went to hellsgarem and left cypher to begin with foreveeeeeeeeeeer ago. a couple of clans and if you dont play with them you're stuck playing alone. shame hells died. Now cypher is the only option if you want activity
    Last edited by NuclearWinter; 10-15-2017 at 01:31 PM.

Really?lol then how ,i dont want to play usko because abut annoying with those new safety thing -.- nvm ill stick around in cypher abit more haha

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Really?lol then how ,i dont want to play usko because abut annoying with those new safety thing -.- nvm ill stick around in cypher abit more haha
    You'll prolly be fine in cypher if you get along with the clans there.
    Last edited by NuclearWinter; 10-15-2017 at 01:31 PM.