Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

newest server

This is a discussion on newest server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but it has i.p blocks, in europe as well sooo czech republic might not be able to log. im not ...
Page: 2

TechaTecha

but it has i.p blocks, in europe as well
    sooo czech republic might not be able to log. im not sure

but it has i.p blocks, in europe as well
    sooo czech republic might not be able to log. im not sure[/b]

guess i have to wait till the ke is fixed :/

...long time no siege -.-

Banned

Go C-west :lol:
    we got enought players atm, especially people that speak english and spanish

carnac west. its built on the idea of paragon (carnac west = no turks) its what you want... less people, english speakers, new server (kinda)

Cwest is getting more populated nd more so its getting great fun

to be honest, the supposedly english server, is just as bad as the server with turks. because most of this english server is south american spanish people. and almost all of them hack..just as much as the turks. not to mention atleast the turks werent afraid of losing np..you cant even get kills in pk without peple townin on c-west lol. >.>

Seekor

to be honest, the supposedly english server, is just as bad as the server with turks. because most of this english server is south american spanish people. and almost all of them hack..just as much as the turks. not to mention atleast the turks werent afraid of losing np..you cant even get kills in pk without peple townin on c-west lol. >.>[/b]
    lol was just about to say that but you said it perfectly, the only english speaking players on the orc side is undez who are children with ultra egos. Vicarious is a nice human clan but its hard to stay on the server when the pk is the way it is and the exp is just as bad.

lol was just about to say that but you said it perfectly, the only english speaking players on the orc side is undez who are children with ultra egos. Vicarious is a nice human clan but its hard to stay on the server when the pk is the way it is and the exp is just as bad.[/b]
    yea i would +1 for that, unde have a giant ego..but its expected from the clan with castle and amazing gear. favorite cz clan would be Vicarious. pancho nice guy, aswell as most of the members. wish kreep didnt leave them . kreep is the man.
    atleast the orcs are hangin in there though, everyon once in a while we invade, but rarely make it to the monument. stone said he dont want to win war..since we make more np if they invade us. which is ultimatly true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12