Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

MrX1X and IGetRicOrDieTryingI

This is a discussion on MrX1X and IGetRicOrDieTryingI within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And here the story goes on.. Well most ppl will remember the story with these 2 guys (The link of ...
Page: 1

WaSaBaBasdf

And here the story goes on..
    Well most ppl will remember the story with these 2 guys (The link of my previous post is here http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...;#entry1710510)
    The point is that there have been passed more than 1 week and Aba still hasn't 'fixed' it.
    I haven't seen anyone of these two guys at msn these days and no1 answered me at my pms that i sent here in forum and in game.
    I am sure that Rice has read the post or their friends told him about this but he is still hiding.
    Well as final solution i make a GENERAL REQUEST of MY CLEAVER.
    I want it back until i get paid.
    Whoever knows one of these 2 guys would be great if he could pm them and sent them my request cause they are 'busy' with real life things.
    Thanks

cant really believe such an trustable guys did it. well in my option, if aba wont give it back, or pay for it, he scammer.
    yes, hes scammer. u dont need to care if he send the money to hes freind, thats he trust so much, he trust him, not u.
    you lose item thats worth 1000$, omg.

ur a known scammer why would any1 help u after that?

parasiteisnoTY

Dont worry .. ive known Aba before he even made DarkCrusaders.. he wont steal anythin of yours

WaSaBaBasdf

ur a known scammer why would any1 help u after that?[/b]
    You called me scammer?

your call me noob. knwon scammer

whassup

your call me noob. knwon scammer[/b]
    shane, shut the fuck up it isnt CallMeNoob, its wasabi a good guy so get your facts strait k?

Wasabi i got a funny feeling that its gonna be one huge game, aba probably wont give the cleaver back as he will be out of pocket 1k USD, and to make it even more stupid, Aba never replies to anyone on msn, he simply infact ignores them.... Aba once was a good guy when he had equal gear to everyone else back in DC, but i think as we have all come to notice USD has gotten to him and he is now stuck up his own ass

gl mate

ah kk my bad thx for info matt =)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

ah kk my bad thx for info matt =)[/b]

Next time get your facts right before flaming.

sexy Owa

ive been wondering what was going on with this :/ i dont understand why these two would do it even if they have something against wasabi. but i havent seen them on vent, msn, or even on this forum sence this whole drama filled "scamming" took place. i do hope something gets worked out, or at least for somebody to fill me and whoever else needs it in on whats going on o.o. i too have known aba and wasabi from darkcrusade and respectandhonor i dont really understand why this all is happening the way it is -.-

the_man_slayer

shane, shut the fuck up it isnt CallMeNoob, its wasabi a good guy so get your facts strait k?[/b]
    i've got my suspicions as to who he is tho..

ive been wondering what was going on with this :/ i dont understand why these two would do it even if they have something against wasabi. but i havent seen them on vent, msn, or even on this forum sence this whole drama filled "scamming" took place. i do hope something gets worked out, or at least for somebody to fill me and whoever else needs it in on whats going on o.o. i too have known aba and wasabi from darkcrusade and respectandhonor i dont really understand why this all is happening the way it is -.-[/b]
    +1 ;p

BattalionCommander

Could be wrong, but didn't Aba mention he was moving in post 47 of the other topic and that his mom had confiscated his comp because of that? I'd assume that'd be why he hasn't been online.

bazzeeka

so wats new aba[X1X ,MrX1X,] scammed boomsheeka , and _Chronic_Buds_ 50gb's dont see me crying.

sexy Owa

so wats new aba[X1X ,MrX1X,] scammed boomsheeka , and _Chronic_Buds_ 50gb's dont see me crying.[/b]
    ive heard of aba being horrifically slow to pay people back but never of scamming somebody >.< things like this should be announced even if you respect the person from what i know boom and aba were good pk buddies xD

dragunmaster

Aba is a known scammer IMO, My friend TheKingofSwing told me that Aba scammed him really bad and had a ko4life moderator on his side scamming along with him.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast