Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

NewOrder got K2ed...don't ask their help for fixing clan bug

This is a discussion on NewOrder got K2ed...don't ask their help for fixing clan bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im bugged too xD...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

im bugged too xD

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

When HOH was disbanded on Edana there were some member still showing as in the clan for about a week, then they mysteriously got kicked from clan too - give it a few days and see if it's randomly fixed.

actually chuck, i believe bora had a gm do it

Still waiting things to be fixed...funny that I cannot make any clan what so ever...even tried K2nOObDisorder ^_^

Banned

:blink: :wacko:

sorry to hear waggy

hope u get it all worked out

patricio go live with lutz his mom will cook up some cats and dogs for you...rofl :P :lol:

well or at least some steamed dumplings :wub:

Gorila

Dunno if your problem has been solved guys but same thing happened with TheReapers on Ares and 30 days after they contacted CS about their issue all clannies were back again in new clan.So i guess this means w8ing for all of ya.Hope this helps

T-Mac

bummer =|

sorry for you guy's and i hate k2 too if it helps :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I don't trust K2 to do anything, when they use to do the name changes before NCS returned they ened up deleating my frigging char!!!

Hope it gets sorted for you soon Mr Waggy

Rentzusuken

Get a NT and join K2d clan, oký?

JulioBR

Originally posted by justicetoall+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(justicetoall)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JulioBR
    maybe ill be flamed but

K2 always fix my bugs/problems, i had the same problem as you and they fixed, and when i changed nation too.

If u use cs they always try to help.
    not everyone has good contacts like you
    cs is sux we all know.[/b]
    My contact is Support Ticket -> General question or other request to customer support

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Default Re: NewOrder got K2ed...don't ask their help for fixing clan

Originally posted by wagyar
    Ok we have been bugged for long, we had couple inactive who couldn't be kicked and also we had couple extra members. So we got brilliant idea ( actually I was the stupid one ) and asked CS to help us. They sure helped us alright. Now I am clanless but cannot make any clan and around 10 ppl are still in NewOrder and have no leader or change to /quit clan.

So if your clan is bugged, don't ask K2 to do anything, keep the bug...you might get K2ed like we did...cheers... *<_< *

So now people know why there is no NewOrder atm...oh wait there is...but partly...nothing wrong with clan spirit, but game spirit sucks atm. *:angry:
    I will give you my magic stick and you can bitch slap k2. ^_^

Default Re: NewOrder got K2ed...don't ask their help for fixing clan

Originally posted by devilscommandments

I will give you my magic stick and you can bitch slap k2. *^_^
    Your magic stick is lump 2inch and when someone blows it's 8 inch wand...I have heard this perv, I am not female :lol:

Apostilo

ahah ... u must inform as well all your clanies what happened 2 days ago Lerva log in at atila spot and ask me "omg dear where my clan" and i had no idea what he talk about but of course i immediately answered "didn`t u hear dear? All moved to Beramus, they didn`t tell u and took you with them ?" ... and he was like "omg, omg .. " ... OOO noob Lerva....

Originally posted by Apostilo
    ahah ... u must inform as well all your clanies *what happened 2 days ago Lerva log in at atila spot and ask me "omg dear where my clan" and i had no idea what he talk about but of course i immediately answered "didn`t u hear dear? All moved to Beramus, they didn`t tell u and took you with them ?" ... and he was like "omg, omg .. " ... OOO noob Lerva....
    :huh: :blink: :P :lol: :wub:

xourico

lol wagy ur not the only one, my small clan ( :wub: ) asked CS to disband too, and guess what, now our lider is still "lider" without clan :P lol with that green underline :rollseyes:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast